Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please tell me this isn't true...

2»

Replies

• Options

bluewater

pombear

Have you seen these?  NASTY

I will not be buying platform wedges!

www.boohoo.com/.../azz54571

i would love these, if they had a slight heel to them, and the front platform was a bit lower.  I love the pewter though, but the rest of it looks like an orthopaedic shoe Weep

yes jelly shoes are everywhere - I'll reserve judgment until later this summer as I usually end up following a fad or two....!

Weep they really do!

1stbaby- I had these Embarrassed

• Options

Thats' the ugly feckers - what did you search Bad shoes of the 90s?

• Options

Hahaha Canvas platform shoes 90s! My sister had the lace up ones in black.

I remember wearing a cream denim skirt with these shoes too, loved that outfit Laugh

• Options

It's all coming back around again. K was begging for a tie die "Hype" t-shirt the other day.

• Options

Ooo no not tie dye again ?!

• Options

I had the black lace ups of those canvas shoes but I wasn't a child at the time, hence yet again realised how old I am.  I have to say they were ridiculously comfortable and I rather liked them, wore them with either long floaty maxi dresses or short denim skirt.  Think they were called Palladiums weren't they ?

• Options

Palladiums! I loved them.

I also had jelly shoes like that (silver IIRC) when I was 12 or so.

• Options

Yes palladiums! I had those too, think I was 12/13 when they came 'in'.

• Options

Oh I had those too WhiteSparkles. Those jelly shoes are hideous but I'd have loved them when I was about 6 and desperate to wear heels.