Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Popping back to say hello

How's everyone been?  Not been around for ages with being off work, I don't have the opportunity to get on from home.

Is there anyone still around?  Last time I was on here it was dying a death really.

Replies

• Options

Its pretty much dead on OT now the other boards have some life to them.. hope you are okay :)

• Options

Yep i'm ok.  Had a hysterectomy at the beginning of march so been off work for 9 weeks.  I have no need to venture over to BT or TTC boards so looks like I might be jumping ship again soon.

• Options

Oh sorry to hear that hope you are back to full health now.. Thats a shame :( I think a lot of peopke went to deadwood

• Options

I used to lurk and remember reading some of  your posts. How did the op go and are you feeling recovered now?

• Options

Wave Hi chids, I hope you've been recovering well from your op x

• Options

Hi Childs, a few of us still lurk about. How are you doing? And the kids? Hope you're recovering well from your op. My Mum gas a hysterectomy around the same time (she's a v young mum!) and she's slowly getting there after a few setbacks xx

• Options

Hi Chids, hope you're doing ok after your op.  I'm mainly on DW now as it's just so quiet on here.

• Options

A few familiar faces.  Coco, the kids are fine, hard work, but good.  Trying to explain that mummy can't be used as a trampoline like usual to a 3 and 2 year old was hard though.

I think I shall probably be spending the majority of my time over on DW now, this board doesn't seem to move any more.

• Options

Wave Chids. Glad you're recovering well from the op. Does that mean you have the all clear from your smears forever now? I've never actually thought about whether you'd still need those check ups once your bits were removed.

Shame everyone's jumped ship to DW (eta not that there's anything wrong with posting elsewhere) - just that it's a bit of a vicious circle complaining about how dead the boards are here when people aren't posting to liven them up!

• Options

I've got to have two smear tests and as long as they come back clear then i'm done.  No periods, no smears, and hopefully no more pre-cancerous cells.  Although what they'll check I don't know as I don't have a cervix or a womb anymore.Laugh