Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tea / Coffee

How many cups do you drink a day?

I've gone from having one cup in the morning to about 5 a day! I'm trying to make a point of having green tea after lunchtime but I don't always remember.

Replies

• Options

Probably about 4.

I boil the kettle about 10 times though and wander off then forget!

• Options

I don't like coffee so it's only tea for me - I have about 3-5 a day.  I've always had decaf at home (red bush), and always after 12pm at work (unfortunately it's just normal decaf) as I found that caffeine in the afternoon and evening was making it a struggle for me to get sleep - at the moment I'm having decaff all the time though because of the palpitations.

You've reminded me that I have some earl grey green tea in my desk drawer that I keep forgetting about, I think I'll have one of those at some point today for a change.

• Options

I only drink coffee.  I usually have one in a morning, and one at lunch time.  I try not drink it too much in the afternoon.  I find it makes me get up all night for a wee.

• Options

When I'm at work I'll have about 5 but when I'm at home it's probably 2.

• Options

Coffee for me, some days I'll go without and others it can be 3 or 4.

• Options

I love a cup of tea. I have at least two before 9.30am, one at 11am, one about 1.30pm, another about 4pm. I drink water with my lunch and evening meal and a fruit tea about 8.30pm.

• Options

None.  H has a couple in the morning.  I have water or sometimes fizzy juice.

• Options

I don't like coffee but I have anything between 2 and 10 cups of tea a day, depending what I'm doing and where I am

• Options

No Coffee for me and 3 cups during the day of Tea.

• Options

Tea when I wake up and then a coffee mid morning but always decaff as I don't sleep well. I drink Camomile or peppermint during the day if I fancy a hot drink.

• Options

If I am home alone, none, i'll have water.

If H is home, about 1 cup of coffee, and 3 cups of tea.

• Options

Far too much coffee.

Anywhere from 6 to 12 cups.