Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What have you been up to today?

What are you up to tonight?

This morning I went to the gym, then me and J went to Asda while E was at her friends for the day.  Once we were back H entertained J and I cleaned the house from top to bottom, cleaned all the manky hand prints off the walls and doors, cleaned the windows, front and back doors, all the kitchen cupboard fronts and borrowed my sisters super sucker hoover cos mines rubbish and done all the bedrooms, stairs and living room and washed the kitchen floor.  My house is feeling lovely and clean and ready for the tree to go up tomorrow.

We've got the tree and all the decs out ready for to go up tomorrow.  H is nightshift tonight so its just me and the kids.  E has a friend over so once she's gone I'm going to put E's bedroom tree and decs.  Both kids want to watch a dvd in E's bed so once they are sorted I'm going to start wrapping some under the tree presents ready for tomorrow Big Smile

I'm tempted to crack open a bottle of bud after all my hard work but I'm going to stay strong as I'm weighing in tomorrow.