Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My Car Step

Hi everyone, I am looking for your help and comments on an invention I have developed, that has helped me and my little girl. As a toddler my little girl always wanted to climb into her child car seat, but she physically couldn't because the seat was too high. So we ended up having tantrums before most car journeys, because she wanted to do it but couldn't. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I came up with what is now 'My Car Step'. And ever since 'My car step' has been in the car, my problems have been solved, no more tantrums, because she can climb into the seat herself. No more banging her head on the car roof, as I try to put her in. No more twisting my back and neck trying to lift her in. Just a quick simple process. The tantrums actually occurred when 'my car step' was taken out of the car!! I am hoping that 'my car step' will help other parents/grandparents/child minders, etc like it helped me. I have a web holding page, and would really appreciate it, if you would take the time to have a look at it and let me know what you think of the product. My email address is on the web page. The address is: www.mycarstep.com Thank you in advance