Hi there all,
I am writing a report for my uni module about childrens books and would love to get parents help on a little questionaire I've put together. The questions are below plesase feel free to answer them or message me about it. Thanks so much
- What do you believe are the benefits of E-books for children?(e.g. Financial, ease of access)
- What do you believe are the benefits of Physical books for children?(e.g. Financial, ease of access)
- What do you look for when purchasing an illustrated book for your child?(e.g. Images, title, educational)
- Please name any themes you would not like to see/ would put you off buying a children’s book
- Please give some examples of themes that you find your child engages with the most?