Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Relationship with your infant (0-3 years old) ONLINE STUDY

INVITE FOR MUMS OF 0-3 YEAR-OLDS TO TAKE PART IN A RESEARCH STUDY

My name is Emily Sullivan, and as part requirement of my Psychology degree at the University of Dundee I am conducting a research project. My project explores how the relationships between mothers and their young children (aged 0 to 3 years) might be influenced by things like the mother’s mental wellbeing, or the infant’s temperament/personality. 

Taking part is completely voluntary and anonymous, although you may have received this invite through a nursery or parenting group, the study is not affiliated with any organisation other than the University of Dundee. 

If you are interested in the study, please follow this link, https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/6703765C-ABCB-42EF-A4C0-1EA21F70CF5F on a computer connected to the internet to read more about what taking part involves. If you decide not to take part, you can simply close the browser. If you decide to go ahead, working through the tasks takes around 15 minutes, and involves answering some questions about yourself and your baby, and completing a word sorting task. 

If you have any questions before conducting the study you can contact the researcher, Emily Sullivan at e.sullivan@dundee.ac.uk and/or supervisor, Josephine Ross at j.u.ross@dundee.ac.uk

Your participation would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Emily Sullivan