Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I want to know more about Made for mum's cos am new here.

I think I like to no more about this great Organization/ platform where I could learn more about my kid well beings, their health, feeding and the rest of them.  Secondly , I want to no how to get the Made for mum baggage thanks

Replies

• Options
    I think I like to no more about this great Organization/ platform where I could learn more about my kid well beings, their health, feeding and the rest of them.  Secondly , I want to no how to get the Made for mum baggage thanks

said:
    Hey! Afighoruche I agree with you there is no doubt, that this site has help many mums, In fact there is a lot of information regarding to mums every mater. The query you were asking was from how to get the Made for mum baggage. The best way to get this baggage is to take the baggage which are made for mums. It might help you a lot .The marketers have made it easy to buy such baggage from market.