Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How to decorate your home

edited Nov 20, 2022 1:39PM in General chat
Hi everyone, 
My name is Cristina and I am working within a project involving the expectations of potential interior design app users.
We invite individuals to participate in our online interviews via Teams platform. The style of the interview will be similar to an informal discussion . As a British company, the project's requirements state that participants must have non-food shopping experience in the UK. As a result, you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 years in order to answer our questions about the UK market.
You will be asked about interior design, home decoration and apps' usage. Please, don’t worry! These questions will be easy to answer. Any information provided by you will be treated anonymously and fully confidential, and will not be shared with any other commercial companies. The interviews will last between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Participants must be at least 18 years old and very talkative :smile:
As a thank-you for your participation, you will receive a £40 Amazon gift card after the interview meeting. Please, contact me if you or anyone else you know would be interested. You can send me a message or an email at marketing@yellowkiosk.co.uk indicating how you became aware of this post.
P.S. Please don't forget to indicate the post source. 

Replies