Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Kids toy ideas!

Hey Parents of the Internet! I hope you're all well and not been so stressed that you've reached for the vino midweek! (Though I won't judge if you have!)

I'm a Dad to a little 3 year old boy and I'm constantly struggling for ideas for play toys, educational toys and gadgets for him so I've decided to create a blog / website with links to awesome ideas I've found online – www.kidstoyideas.com .

YESSSS, I know you're thinking 'oh blooming eck, another marketer trying their luck' 🙄😂 And I suppose in a way you're right.

But if you're still reading (first of all, thanks!), I'm trying to do it with a bit of a difference. I genuinely want to give a helping hand to other parents with ideas. Especially with educational toys. There's a LOT of pressure on parents to buy educational toys, and I guess I understand that. We all want what's best for our kiddies, right? My aim is to become a TRUSTWORTHY go-to for links to birthday, Christmas and any amazing gift ideas for little ones.

If you would be so kind as to visit my website and perhaps subscribe to keep up to date with new posts, I’d be so, so grateful. Feel free to mention any items YOU think other parents would like to see on there. Please note that at the time of writing, it's a new site and a work in progress so I'd appreciate any support!

Thank you! 🙂

www.kidstoyideas.com

https://pin.it/6s8wfDt