Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Easter nests in new issue of pp

After buying the new pp mag i was glad to see they had a simple idea for easter treats.I made a batch on saturday and after addng the syrup the chocolate thickened to quick.I had to add extra chocolate(not that thats a problem he he!)anyway they tasted quite nice.Im going to make another batch this week sometime and will add the syrup once the shreddid wheat has been added to the chocolate,i think it might work.I was just wondering if anyone has tryed it yet and had the same problem.xx

Oh by the way(totaly tired)i also posted this in the sleep questions if antone came across and wonderedwhat the hell i was thinking.he he!xx

Replies

• Options
    THESE ARE VERY VERY YUMMY YES,MY HUBBY COULD EAT THE LOT IF I DIDNT STOP HIM.I'VE MADE SEVERAL MORE FOR FRIENDS WITH LITTLE ONE TO TRY,IM GIONG TO TRYMAKING THEM FROM COCONUT STRANDS LIKE IT ALSO SAYS FR THE ONE WITH ALLERGYS(I LOVE COCOUT YUM YUM)MY SISTER MADE THEM TO AND ATE THEM ALL BARRING THE 4 THAT HER HUBBY AND KIS ATE(GREEDY COW).