Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pushchairs

My Dad very kindly bought us a M&P pram before Cameron was born which has been great the only problem is it's so huge that whenever i go out it fills the boot. I could really do with another pushchair that stays in the car.
I just wondered if anybody had found one that they thought was really good - i obviously don't want to spend a fortune and i'd like raincover, etc to be included.

Replies

• Options
    We had the same with our travel system. And we decided we wanted a 2nd buggy which we could use for holidays and if we were going to be short of space in the car.
    So we bought an M&P buggy for £99. comes with rain cover and shopping basket,and we bought matching cosy toes £30 and you can aslo get it through NEXT directory.
  • Options
    Hi we had the same problem and it was really hurting my back getting in and out of the car. We brought one from mothercare, it is mcClaren and comes with a rain cover and reclines with a strap, think it was £80.
  • Options
    well you could get a chava buggy. there the strollers you get from mother care. but if you shop around you can get some better deals these days. how much do you have to spend?
  • Options
    Hello friends.I have Icoo plasma Pushchair which is lightweight,folds easily,and occupies very small space.Apart from these there are many other features which make the baby feel comfortable,safe and seccured.It gets fit in my cars boot very easily.All those who are suffering from bulky pushchairs here is the solution.