Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trick or treat

Happy Hallowe'en everyone. I bought a 1kg tub of Maoam chews to hand out to the trick or treaters tonight, we always get tons of them, but I have started on them already! This is not good!!

Replies

• Options
    Happy Halloween to you to!!

I'm gutted! Every year my group of friends who i met when our eldests were born have had a joint halloween party but both of mine are poorly amber has a chest infection and ethan has croup so obviously we can't go.
    I'd bought them both new costumes so i think we'll have our own tea party here!!

I hope you enjoy yourself tonight! xx
  • Options
    We've had only a few trick or treaters come to the door this year, but there is still time. One group of six were all around Bon's age, around 2 - 3 and with their mums. Bon has been handing out the sweets and he realised that there might not be enough sweets so ran away from the door to get more. In the meantime I hadn't realised why he'd gone, thinking he'd just lost interest, I made sure all the children got something, there was plenty, and I duly shut the door, only to see Bon appear round the corner, hands full of sweets to give to the children and looked quite devestated that they'd gone! It was so cute.
  • Options
    Happy Halloween to you all!
    I have been over my mums so missed all the trick or treaters and mum lives in the middle of no where so doesn't get any.
  • Options
    Hope everyone had a happy halloween

before i left for workk, we had 1 trick or treater who was a toddler in a pumpkin outfit, very cute!

and as we werent expecting anyone all i had spare was a satsuma pmsl

he still said thank you tho!
  • Options
    Hi all, a very delayed happy haloween to you all.

Niamh went out trick or treating in Ireland this year. It was sooo sweet and she loved it. Couldnt believe it I thought she'd be scared. Its a big thing over there. My hubby was never allowed to do it, but I was, so we agreed that she could do it in Ireland. My brothers girlfriend has 3 kids so he took all of them out, bless him.
    Hope you all had a good one
    Kas xx