Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Congratulations Boo!!

Well done Boo for winning web user of the month!!

Going to look through my PP now and see which names i recognise! Watch this space!!! x

Replies

• Options
    Boo and Simone you're both in what rates what grates!!!

It's funny how our conversations get used but very cool!!!
  • Options
    That goes from me to, many congratulations Boo. It's great to see a photo of you with the children, we now know what you look like.

I had also spotted you and Simone, those are the first two places i look at! I'll check the rest of the magazine out later.

Enjoy your prize!
  • Options
    Well done Boo!!!!

I'm most upset, my PP didn't arrive today!!!!
  • Options
    Actually i was up for it too!!!
    I think it's to do with your post count each month so no doubt a few of us will get another chance!!!
    Let us know when your prize arrives!!
  • Options
    Congratulations Boo.
    Not seen a copy yet, but will go get one tomorrow!
  • Options
    congrats boo,

im getting my copy tomorrow

xx
  • Options
    Well Done Boo
    I would read my copy but Molly is snoozing on it!
    How typical??
    xx
  • Options
    Well done Boo, i was up for it too but i knew i wouldn't win as have not done enough posts!
    I have not got my copy yet! why am i in there, what did i say!
  • Options
    It was when you mentioned pregnancy tests and how a clear blue said you were pregnant at just 1 day late!!
  • Options
    Few thats ok, i do actually remember that one! (must have been a wine free night)
  • Options
    Well done Boo. I got my copy today and I am in it for the second time plugging my Stokke change table! I get so excited to see my name in print! I also plugged the Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter in a previous issue and I am stunned that with all the people who must respond to these things that I got picked twice for my views. Does anyone else respond to the emails asking for opinions?
  • Options
    Hiya,

I've been contacted today for the first time about a comment I made as they are covering it in the January issue. I got quite excited, not sure if it will get used though, will just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Hi Boo. Have you signed up for the Parent's Panel? That is where the stuff comes from. They ask for opinions on equipment, ask for volunteers to test prams and car seats, that kind of thing and mostly you get to keep them, or get a pressie if you can't. They've wanted bloggers, people willing to do pregnancy diaries and also bits for articles that appear, like the routines one in this month's issue. It is interesting knowing what is coming up and also what never makes it. I can't imagine that many people sign up to be honest as I have managed to get my bit in twice now and I was also asked if I wanted to be a judge on a panel for some awards. Lack of childcare stumped that one and I would have loved to have done it.
  • Options
    How do you sign up for that? Sounds good.
  • Options
    Hi - send an email to ppparentspanel@ipcmedia.com with the info requested below:

So if you'd like to join our PP Parents Panel please reply to this email with your due date and/or date or birth of your child/children, in the subject box in the following way: DD: 01/01/01 or DOB: 01/01/01 - if you've more than one child please separate dates by a comma. Please also give following details within the main email message:

* your full name
    * address
    * email address
    * telephone number
    * birth dates and sex of your child/children
    * or due date of your baby.

I can't remember how I came to be sent this, I got it a year ago, but give it a go, I assume they are always looking for people.
  • Options
    Thanks, I will.
  • Options
    Zoe,
    I've been contacted too about a comment i made about ethan sleeping in our bed, i just need to find time to reply as i don't want my typing to be as bad as it is when i put messages on here!!

Nicolette,
    Thanks for the details about the parents panel have been meaning to do it for a while so i'll make sure i do now!!

hope you're both well xxx,
  • Options
    Hiya Zoe,

I'm very pleased with myself! I've managed to send that email it normally takes me at least a week to send one!!

The Jan issue of PP will be really exciting, seeing if either if us are in it!!!!

hope you're all well xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya Tasha,

It's going to be very exciting to see if we are in the next issue, I can't wait already!! It's good though that they see what people talk about and then use it as a feature.

We are fine thanks. x
  • Options
    Hi.
    I managed to send the email too.
    Still have not got my pp though, think my postman is on strike!