Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

30th Birthday Party.

Hi girls,

Thank you all for your messages to James. He's a lot better but still not right. He managed to make it to his party and spent the whole night on water, he enjoyed it but it did tire him out. He's still tired today and has gone to bed already.

Below are a couple of photo's of the kids on the dance floor, it was so lovely to see them dancing, and a photo of James' cake.

They're not brilliant as it was dark and they wouldn't stand still!!

Replies

• Options
    OOppss, that didn't happen last time i used that code!! Sorry girls, need a bit more practice!
  • Options
    aaww, cute piccies,
    glad he made it to his party. Im sure it made him feel a little better in himself.
    He really has suffered hasnt he? poor guy!
    Glad it all went well though
    xx
  • Options
    It's great to see some pics Zoe! The children look very smart and like they were having a great time!!! The cakes fab very appropriate for James who made it?!
    i'm glad James made it through the party and i hope he's now feeling much better xxxx
  • Options
    Great pictures, did you make the cake!
    Glad he made it to his party as well and feels better today xx
  • Options
    I can't take the credit for the cake. A neighbours friend does cakes as her hobby and they are fantastic, much better than anything I could ever do.
  • Options
    Hi Zoe
    I'm glad james made it to his party and is feeling a bit better now.
    Love the pics. Did the cake taste as good as it looks?
  • Options
    Mmmm yes it did, she won't tell anyone her recipe but it's the nicest homemade cake you could eat.
  • Options
    After seeing James this week, I have sympathy for you. I know him well enough to know this wasn't man flu, and he has really suffered. Will he be a good patient for you?