Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New family tradition

That's great Boo and something to look forward to. We're looking at getting Jack a My First Scrabble to help him with his development. I love scrabble and i'm hoping he will too.

Replies

• Options
    Oh definately. If she's anything like Jack it's the issue of they can't always win, and that takes some tantrums to sort!
  • Options
    I think thats a lovely idea Boo. We all used to play ludo as a family when my sister and I were small. And pairs was a favourite too.
    Makes a lovely change from tv and playstation games.(which is what goes on in our house) I think I may copy you and try to get my bunch to play a board game too.
  • Options
    That is very freaky as I've just been lookig at 3 for 2 board games in my catalogue!! I love things like scrabble, monopoly etc! Great family entertainment!!!
  • Options
    fab, i said exactly the same thing to my sil the other day. we bought Niamh her first game (tickle me elmo) for this xmas, to see how she does, but were saying we ought to start buying a family board game ach year to play.
    We'll all be having fun this year then!!
  • Options
    I love playin games at christmas and can't wait to do the same with Jessica
  • Options
    That's a great idea!!!!
    It's great to get games like that out when it's too cold and miserable to go outside!!
  • Options
    That's a lovely idea Boo!
    When people have asked for present ideas for Ethan i've said games such as Hungry hippos and lucky ducks as we really like to sit down and do things with him and this is something we'll enjoy just as much!!
  • Options
    I love that game where the butterflys shoot into the air via a fan thing and then you have to catch them! Shame Bronwyn is a little too young!!
  • Options
    yeah thats a fab idea

my mum did that with me, and ims till carrying on the tradition with robert,