Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Chritmas gift ideas!

Has anyone got any ideas what i can get my partner for chritmas as i am fed up with getting him the usual c***!

He loves Manchester United so looked a getting him tickets to see them, but can't afford it!
Also looked at a tour of old trafford, but not sure he would like that if none of the players where there.

Would love any ideas!
Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    Is he into gadgets?
    Nigel just got a power monkey which charges your mobile up(any mobile) or satnav anywhere.

Does he play golf? You can get some great things on golfonline.

New mobile?
    cd dvd book
  • Options
    My parents bought the Dangerous book for boys for gillans birthday think it's got lots of interesting (for blokes) facts and stories Gillan was very impressed!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_b?ur...s+book+for+boys
    i've found it on Amazon but my mum got her copy from Tescos for £14 xx
  • Options
    Does it give them any advice on handling women?
    If so nigel needs a copy
  • Options
    I'll let you know when Gillans read it!!
  • Options
    Simone, was your xmas ticker hard to do? It's lovely i'm sure we'll all be copying you now!!
  • Options
    No it was really easy, just copy second code into your signature box
  • Options
    Hi,

I got James the Dangerous book for boys last Christmas as a gift from Jack to his Daddy. It's got things in like how to build a go kart, playing conkers, building things. James loves it although they have not done anything yet, waiting to get the house sorted first.
  • Options
    Hi Simone. I got my hubbie a scarf from Savile Rogue, they do football scarves but of cashmere and it went down a treat. They have just brought out an MUFC one - have a look on www.savile-rogue.com. My hubbie is a nightmare to buy for but previous presents have included a DAB radio, mini RC helicopter, hipflask, gloves, nice bottles of cognac or port, DVDs and CDs and I have just got him a travel document wallet for his away match tickets.
  • Options
    Hi Simone,

Depending on how much you want to spend how about a racing experience? James loved his and his brother also had one and he loved it too.
  • Options
    If you have a tesco points how about using those to get a magazine subscription or adventure day etc
  • Options
    Hi
    I got a mag called ''for him''they do all things for men,the gadgets and practical stuff i'll find it for a web address for ya