Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Babyshow

Have just been chatting in another post about all meeting up at the babyshow, if pp don't arrange anything.
Tickets are not on sale yet, but if we are interested maybe we should pick a date.

http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/nec-birmingham/

Replies

• Options
    It's friday, saturday and sunday.

The weekend is best for me so someone can have the children and i don't have to arrange for someone to collect Jack from school.
  • Options
    any day is fine for me, if its a weekend will have to bring my mum as partner will be working
  • Options
    Well shall we say Sunday 18th of may then!
  • Options
    I won't be able to join in, I live too far away, especially as there is another one in London soon. If you do all meet up, do have a great time and take lots of photos!
  • Options
    I'm ok with that.
  • Options
    I'm up for it! i'm free on any day but i'll need to check that the trains are running to Birmingham international on a sunday if that's the day you decide to go.
    I'd also be bringing the kids with me and i'll probably stay that night at my sisters as she lives close by so if anyones staying somewhere overnight perhaps could meet up the next day too?!!
  • Options
    Zoe can't you bring Jack and Charlotte?! I'd love to meet them!!!!
  • Options
    I'll see what they are like in 6 months, If Charlotte stops having her tantrums, and Jack's willing to come and not get bored then I will, but i want to enjoy the day and not get stressed, I don't get out much!!
  • Options
    Fair enough!!
    In 6 onths time i might feel differently about bringing mine i guess!!
  • Options
    If they don't come i'll bring loads of photo's, I don't mean to sound selfish i do so much with them but just occasionally it's nice to go out and relax and not have winging as it's not what they want to do. You understand don't you.
  • Options
    It say's under booking tickets that it is £11.50 for advanced booking and £13.50 on the door.
  • Options
    Of course i understand and you don't sound selfish x

I can't wait it'll be so good to all meet up!!
  • Options
    Yay, just replied to other post but Sunday 18th sounds good to me too.
    Hopefully ant will have day off too, so we can all go.

Zoe, I completely understand where you are coming from!! It is really important for mums to have some "me" time.

Tasha, will Gillan be going?

Woohoo, looking forward to it already
    Kas xx
  • Options
    Hi Girls
    Any day on the weekend will be good for me! I will be bringing Bronwyn too but no Gareth as he will be on his ship somewhere!

Can't wait to meet up and have a gossip!!! Not that we don't gossip enough on here! ha ha!
  • Options
    Not sure if i'll be able to come or not, it's quite a long way to travel myself with Cameron!!
    I'd really love to meet you all though, may have to be very nice to John and see if i'll be allowed a day off!!
  • Options
    Sounds a great idea and I hope I can come. With or without the children.
    I kind of agree with Zoe, I'd like to relax and enjoy it without any "can we go now?"'s
  • Options
    If you go Lucyanne, with no children maybe we can go together as i am hopeless at getting to places on my own!
    I will proberly bring Jessica, depends on what she is like then!
  • Options
    That's great you can go Boo. I'll pre book our tickets, I did last time i went, it seems daft to pay more if you know you are going.

Ooohhh it's so exciting.
  • Options
    Good idea Simone, I can pick you up on the way through, and we can go the wrong way up the motorway together!!
    I may just bring katelin.

Ooh just thought, I dont know when my op will be yet. Sods law it will be around May
  • Options
    Fingers crossed it won't be then or you won't be able to make it. If it's early next year at least you will have the show to look forward to. Do you know when you'll get your date?