Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hip hip hurrah!!!!!

Well you were all right, as usual!
My little bean is wonderfully fine with a good heartbeat!!!

I am measuring a little smaller though so have been given a EDD 6th Feb now instead of 2nd Feb which is fine.

Wooooohhhooooooooo lol!!!:lol:

Replies

• Options
    thats great news!! a feb baby you might have it on my birthday the 13th! or even a valentines baby how sweet! i am really pleased for you!! xx
  • Options
    lol! no offence but I do NOT want to go overdue.............The 13th would be a ridiculous size!!! My last was 8lb 5oz and she was only 2 days early, imagine the size if I went a week over.....jesus lol!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    yaaaaaay really pleased all went well, hopefully you wont go overdue infact maybe it will be a considerate lo and come a little bit before your due date. xxxxx
  • Options
    YYYYAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

So glad everything went perfect hun image What did the other kiddies think?

:lol: dont count on it...i went 4weeks early and he was 8lb 3oz :lol: xx
  • Options
    Once the sonographer(sp?) had checked there was a bean and a heartbeat she let Rob and the kids into the room,
    I said to them"what can you see on the screen?" and my Natalie(dd1) said" a baby, my mummys having a baby" she had tears in her eyes bless her. The other two promptly started jumping around asking if its a boy or girl and then argued over whos room it would be sharing lol!

Since we have been home Nats has shadowed me everywhere, I came out of the toilet and she was sitting on the floor waiting! I have had to compaire all their scan pics with my new ones and show them all I got in the pack from the hospital!

Abigail is happy that"sprout" will be coming after her birthday so she is the big sister(dont think she quite understands that she will be anyway bless her!)

I have had a million questions from Michael, the ultimate cringe question was "is the baby coming out of your girly bits again mummy?" lol!!

I now have a stack of pics for "sprout" and I even got an extra biscuit cos sprout might like them lol!

Oh my kids are soooo funny lol!!!:lol:
  • Options
    Ah bless her heart hunny, im so glad everythings as it should be and now you can enjoy this time image

I think thats a lovely way to tell them...i may have to steal it for the next one!!! Although my eldest (whos hell bent on me having 7 babies..) has had a major rethink only 2days into the school holidays and says it tireing helping me with the baby and he doesnt want anymore :lol:
  • Options
    thats great news. you can try and relax a bit now. enjoy , xx
  • Options
    Wow congratulations!! So happy everything is all fine with bubs!!
    6th Feb is my lil bro's bday!! image
    x x x x
  • Options
    yaaayy!
    bless your kids hun my ds1 is broody he keeps saying he wants a new baby sister lol glad alls well with you and sprout lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks again girls xxxxx
  • Options
    Lollyhatch, my eldest keeps asking for a baby brother, at least twice a day!!! I just tell her to ask Daddy as sadly it's not up to mummy!! x
  • Options
    hey and congrats really pleased all is well

xxDB xx 21+4
  • Options
    Yay,,,so glad all is OK.

What lovely kids you have!!!

d xx
  • Options
    That is fantastic news! So so happy for you.

xx
  • Options
    glad all ok hun xx

congrats xx