Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi ladies not been on for a while, but advice appreciated :D

hi ladies, i haven't been on much since i had my little isla woo 7 weeks ago. i've had my hands full, @ the mo 3 of my 4 have chicken pox and my eldsest dd had it 2 wks ago - oh the joys!!! lol!!

oh, and many congrats to all you lovely ladies that are announcing bfp's!!!! fab news for you all!! image

anyhows, as to why i'm posting.......isla is now 7 weeks old.....me and hubs have bd'd a few times (not exactly been careful the whole time.....used withdrawal method once...sorry tmi!!!), i've been feeling super dizzy (usually my first pg symptom) the past few days, and last night i went to the cinema with a friend and half way thru the film i began to feel sick and nauseous. i still didn't think too much about it until this afternoon, when i noticed absolutely loads of vd, so i went out and bought a reveal pg test, which came up a v.faint bfp, so with hubs being unhappy with that went out and bought a cbd which came up not pregnant. The question i'm asking is.....could what appeared to be a v.faint bfp be hormones from having isla 7 weeks ago that are too small for the cbd to pick up? i've got another cbd to use later in the week if nothing happens by then and i'm still getting symptoms, but i'll be driving myself mad until then wondering what if........?

i truely am not worried about the result, i'd love another lo.....a bit sooner than i'd have hoped but lovely, and a bfn would give isla time to grow up and time for us to get ready to ttc (if hubs agrees to it after this...lol!!). thanking you ladies in advance of any replies xx

Replies

• Options
    hi rachie! long time no speak, well chicken pox and a 7 week old you got your hands full hun, goodl uck and well i think you are super brave not being bothered about a bfp! i would cak myslef but i have hyperemisis so its a nightmare, i am not too sure about the faint bfp hun, maybe it could be hormones when i had my mc i kept getting bfps for about 3 weeks after, i think your best bet is to do as you say and wait and then used a cbd good luck anyways!

love chloe and lacey 7wks tomoroow!
  • Options
    Hey chick

7 week old baby, chickenpox, going out to the cinema AND having sex im impressed lol

I dont think that you would still be having HCG hormones after your last pg as ive read girls on the m/c forum testing after 4 weeks and getting a bfn, but CBD's arnt as sensitive as some tests, so id give it another few days and test again.

good luck

xxDBxx
  • Options
    db you made me laugh! i wish i could say its practice at juggling things but i have 4 too and well i cant say i have done anything like that i certainly havent done that thing yet!!
  • Options
    lol!!! thanks for the replies ladies!!! it's an absolute nightmare with the pox, have pretty much been housebound with the kids for pretty much 3 weeks and my mate decided to kidknap me to get me out the house for a bit b4 i went cuckoo and let daddy deal with some of the fun!!! have sent hubs out to get another reveal test, checked on the net they are 25mui and the cbd are 50mui, so i'm going to check and see what happens!!! lol!!!

we're very lucky that isla has been sleeping thru since 5 weeks and was only waking once in the night b4 then, so we've had some time to ourselves (probably a bit too much if this post is anything to go by!! pmsl!!) thank you both again for your replies, very much appreciated!!! xxxx
  • Options
    I think FR are supposed to be the most sensitive test you can buy.

Any news yet hun??

xxx
  • Options
    still a faint pos (not gotten any darker thou!!) juniemummy, going to wait until 2 moz and grab a fr!! xx
  • Options
    Defo get a FR they worked best for me, I had really faint bfps for ages then got a fr and it was obvious. Hope you get the result you want. xx
  • Options
    sooooooooooo any news rach?? xx
  • Options
    oh how exciting!! any news today hun?? x x x
  • Options
    well i havent heard or seen you rach so come on whats the story in balamory? lol xx
  • Options
    OMG.... tell tell tell.........

Hope the result goes whichever way you want it to..

d xx
  • Options
    Yes please spill, we are all DESPERATE to know hun! x x x x
  • Options
    .... Any news??? I'm intrigued x