Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi girls your help appreciated.

Hi

Sorry not been on much but had to post this but had no idea where to post it and figured i feel most comfortable here.

can you all please let me know of times AF has been MIA and you were NOT pg.

Ive always been regular, and have had 3 normal bang on time cycles since Ted was born but i wasv due wednesday and still nothing.

I googled it and the failure rate of sterilisation is 1 in 200 which seems tiny considering i fell pg on the mirena coil and the odds for that are 1 in 10,000!

I thought i wanted another baby but this has confirm i dont as am litlerally praying for af to arrive.

I know the only way to know is to POAS but dh and kids sick so cant get out the house.

Replies

• Options
    well my AFs have always been all over the place so I cant give you an 'average' answer. It could be late down to stress/anxiety, delayed ovulation, hormone inbalencement or pg.

I hope you get the result you want hunnie - keep us posted

xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options
    awe hun, what an emotional rollercoaster, I am a mess when my af is late I can only imagine. I was like clock work for years but after dd3 my cycles were really wonky. I hope everything works out the way you would like, huge hugs, keep in touch.

xxxx
  • Options
    aww hun, thats really difficult for you, my af were always regular until Isaac was born, he is almost 3 now and they are still all over the place. How are you doing now? xxxxxx
  • Options
    Aw hun, I hope she shows asap for you.

Mine are very all over the place too. Varying from 27 days to 35/36 days!!! I'd wait another few days at least and then if shes does'nt show, bit the bullet and test! Good luck hunnie.
    Funnily enough I'm the same as Hedgie, it was baby number 3 that really screwed up my cycles, I used to be so regular!!!

x x x x x x
  • Options
    Hello there,

so sorry you are going through a worrying time. Just not what you need at the moment.

I was sterlised with Amelia and once when she was about 4 months old I had to POAS. I had not had a period as yet but just 'felt' pregnant. I wasn't!

Like you say, POAS will give you the answer. My gut feeling is that it is your body and hormones settling down.

I hope she shows her face soon.

Hugs..
    d
    xxx
  • Options
    hi hun, it isnt uncommon after sterilisation for things to go wonky without reason, i understand it must be very worrying for you so id see g.p just for some reassurance.

loads of love to you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Just bumping this back up to say how are you hun.

Hope you are okay.... hugs

xx
  • Options
    only just seen this post sweetie, hope you are ok.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi all

Good news i was just late, was begining to get really worried as much as id love another i do not want to be pg because of the risks. Tho im glad it happened as its clarified how i feel and i feel some sort of release from being not pg (dont know if that makes sense but for years ive always felt sad when af arrived, today i was delighted)

any way thanks for your support it is appreciated

• Options
    Hi hun! So pleased she found you in the end and you got the result you wanted!
    You can now enjoy a glass of wine or two (and have a few sips for me!) lol! image x x x
  • Options
    so pleased you got the result you were hoping for (((((hugs))))) xxxxx
  • Options
    glad all is sorted hun xxxx