Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PMT anyone :o

Is it just me that turns into a completely phsycotic witch every month or does anyone else suffer too. I am awfull, I am crabby, snappy, moody, tearful. Worst thing is I know I'm doing it but I just cant seem to stop myself. Mpost of the time I am quite confident about my parenting skills but when I have pmt and I am being a cow I think I must be the worst parent in the world . Anyone got any tips with how to deal with it, or can I take something that will calm me down. Please help :cry:

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun, I have no tips bust just wanted top say Im exactly the same!! I can feel myself going mad about things which normally wouldnt bother me that much!!! I def know when af is coming, the day b4 is the worst for me, once she has arrived I feel fine again! image
    Damn those bloody hormones, argh!!
  • Options
    Hello!!
    I am the same!!! and like SnS the day before I am evil!!! really bad!!
    Another thing is I sleep really badly and I have to eat-I mean if I want something I have to have it!! Chocolate etc!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi im the same to for about 4 days before and 2 or 3 days after the witch has arrived i am an evil monster my hubby says he feels like moving out lol and i know im doing it just cant stop myself, and deffo know where your comming from with chocolate thing tink i need it not want it need it lol
    vikki xx
  • Options
    Well feel sorry for my dh because i still have not had my af after having my little girl nearly 12 weeks ago !! Thats going to be one whole year of af hormones ready to let loose!!!!!!!
    Hayley you are just normal having those feelings its not your fault...just warn those old enough in your family how your are feeling. You have always come over to me on BE as a caring good mum so never doubt that whatever those hormones try to do. Go on get on that wii fit and exercise it out!!!!
    On a serious note if you feel that it is effecting you really badly maybe you could go to the docs and see if they could recommend anything.
    take care
    Holly
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, glad its not just me, I am normally like it for 3 days before, once the witch shows I am generally fine again. Jake knows to stay out of my way, he even told me once that I obviously had pmt :lol: The olthers are a bit young to understand but I guess theyre used to me now.

Kyan, I would go to the docs but my gp is bloody useless, she never listens to me and everytime I go to see her she tries to put me on anti-depressants (because of hubbys condition) She sees every medical problem I ever have as 'not dealing with my situation' I might see if I can get in to a different gp but the receptionists at our surgery are like little hitlers :roll:
  • Options
    Hayley sorry that your docs not that helpful....i hope that some one can help you....you are welcome to come on here and rant at me i wont be offended!
  • Options
    hi hayley i know what you mean about g.p everything wrong with me is "down to the strain of careing for my dad " ahhhhh no its not ffs!!!!!!!!!1 the ebmod (evil bitch monster of death) mil tells me that my pmt is uncontrollable (no love its just you make me want to pull my own face off) i find kalms drops very helpfull and boots pregnancy muscle soak which smells like lavender n camomile reallyyyy good for destressing xxxxxxxx other than that find the nearest man and kick him in the goolies