Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally

Hi ladies, finally I have had Isaacs physio assesment today, his physio was lovely, she really took time to look at him and play with him, she asked loads of questions about everything from when he was a baby to his behaviour now. She said he has very hypermobile joints and low muscle tone, the muscles in his calves are very tight (hence the tip toe walking) she has given me some stretches to do to help that and som excercises to help build up his muscle tone and loads of tips on how I can just help him without ending up doing things for him. She said that his tantrums and some of his behaviour traits are quite extreme but could still fall within the boundaries of what is 'normal' toddler behaviour, they could also be indicators of something like a sensory disorder or dyspraxia, she did however say that he was far too young to diagnose anything like that yet but now that she was aware she would certainly be keeping an eye on him.

Finally I feel like I am getting somewhere with him and now that I have his stretches and excercises to do I feel like I am doing something to help him which makes me feel so much happier.

Thanks for reading and listening to all my moans about him, I dont know what I would do if I couldnt come on here and vent image

Replies

• Options
    Thats great news H, you sound like you have finally found someone that will listen to whats going on with Issac.
    Goodluck with his stretches etc, I hope it helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx