Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

o/t Adverts......ggrrrr

Ok ladies, rant warning................................ I have had about enough of the stupid adverts for makeup, perfume, oh and anti wrinkle creams, eyebag lifters, lip plumpers, stay on lipstick, I cant tell you how pi**ed off I get........why do we need every advert with "not so hot models" plastered over the screen?? One of the women has the worst teeth in the world....very attractive to be advertising lippy!!
Oh and what about the advert for gum disease?? there is a naked women walking through a field then she turns round and smiles and shows a mouth full of(fake) rotten teeth. So the point of a naked(covering the essentials of course but you get a butt shot lol!!) women is?????
My son groans everytime a "ladies ad" as he calls them comes on.......poor child will be damamged forever lol!!

Sorry pointless post but bloomin hell can we get some yummy men on screen please or maybe more yummy choccy ads as a excuse to go buy and try lol:lol:

9 weeks no'4 xxxx

[Modified by: babs3+bean on 29 June 2009 07:52:14 ]

Replies