Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

....and it continues...

....bloody chickenpox!

in a way i am glad to get it over and done with but they are gonna miss some of their friends bday parties and i planned to take them out today & Monday & Wednesday.

J had a few last night and this morning more and now he is absolutely covered. Isaac has 1 on his belly and Emily has a giant one on her shoulder and a small one on her head. I think they'll break out tomorrow. Ggggrrrr!!!

It will be exactly 2 weeks tonight since i saw the first spot on Tyler so i knew if they were gonna get it it'd be this weekend.

:roll:

Replies

• Options
    aww hope it all gets better soon xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    (((((((hugs))))))) hope they're all better soon xxx
  • Options
    Oh hunni i feel for you, my almost one year old got it four weeks ago, my older ones hadn't had it, two weeks ago both my 4year old and 2 1/2 year old started with it on the same day.... its been a very long, calamine lotion filled month in our house - thing is at 24wks pregnant and having serious cabin fever i have done nothing but continually eat for 4 weeks and gained 16lbs in the process ooops lol all better now though and they did so well not to scratch bless them
    Jo xxx

[Modified by: Jojomummy on August 06, 2010 03:57 PM]

• Options
    oh hun i feel for you my 3 all got it together in the summer hols too!!! but at least they would have all had it then all over with x
  • Options
    Aw big hugs to your little ones (and to you too!). My 10 year old has had it but my 5, 2 and 1 year olds havent, so I'm still waiting for that one!!
  • Options
    Aw hun, huge hugs. My 3 had it over the Easter hols so we were stuck in a total of 4 weeks inc the week Molly had to take off from school. I know it's not easy when they all get ill at the same time but at least you will have it over and done with sooner. Calamine cream and virasoothe worked a treat with my girls and lots of cool bicarb baths. Big hugs to you all and hope they get well soon x x x x
  • Options
    hope all is on the mend now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx