Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

where are you all

hi collective huns!!!

where are ya all ive been in for a chat n your all off enjoying ur bank holidays!!!! the cheek of it! i am alonely lol hope ur all well n enjoying the sunshine. i took lil uns swimming today n mai n luca wear float suits so they just paddle away but my eldest charlie SWAM HE FRICKIN SWAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he can go under water but now can manage on the surface too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very proud mummy signing off lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol:image:lol:

Replies

• Options
    hey lolly,
    Im here just for a quick post, hope you have a super bank holiday, well done to your little man for swimming!

I had painters in yesterday, today we are at mums for bbq(not sure if thats a good thing or not.......usually ends in a argument!!)

tomorow just being a family(hubbys off work )

My noisey neighbours have been keeping me awake all week, I am so pissed off with it, i am going to the local police station( dont really want to call police out in the night for it, i think that would be more hassel!!!!) on tues to see what they say.....................load music and shouting till 2 am last night, yesterday they were shagging till 4am................gggrrr i have had enough. Oh and to top it off yesterday afternoon they were swearing in the garden while my kids were out..............I am so glad they didnt hear.
    My landlord is looking into who they are..............fingers crossed something happend soon!!!!!

Right well best be off, I have a hour journey to mums, in the heat with three excited kids and a hairy dog(lol!) Oh and there is super bike racing at a track half way there so ..............traffic jam here we come!!!! lol!!

Lovin ya all. Take care speak to you all on Tuesday.

Babs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hope you have a great time!
    im laid up today swimmin woke up the spd beast!!!! but kiddies are in the garden with oh so theyre having a lovely time im also meant to be going to mums for bbq, but my long trek is only four doors down the road lol xxxxxxxsx
  • Options
    Oh sorry hunny!!
    I've been in Wales for the weekend!! Saw my friends little 5 wks old baby and I'm all broody again now, she was just tiny!! Only 6bls 12ozs at birth and I think shes weighing just over 8 now!!
    So good too, barely heard her cry!!! image I'm off to my best mates baby shower 2muro! lol!! That should be good fun! But again not very good for my cluckyness issue!!! lol!
    It's also our villages fate 2muro, so I spose we should show our faces at that too!!!

Glad you had a geat time swimming but crap to hear that it's made the SPD worse image Hope you enjoyed your barbie this evening? What fab weather we've had 2day!! I really hope it doesn't rain 2muro!!!

Babs hope you had a good barbie at your mums too!! Sorry to hear that your neighbours are still being total shits!! Argh!!
    Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather and extra day off!!!

Sarah x x x x x x
  • Options
    Hi lolly, I ve been really busy too, Saturday Alice has her swimming lesson she did her 5 meter badge yaaay very proud of her, then went to visit the inlaws, always a trial especially mil ( bag from hell :lol: ) Fil is ok just a pity we have to put up with her when we visit too, Yesterday we went to the beach for the day, it was lovely, Isaac really enjoyed it, although the journey home was a nightmare, there had been an accident on the main road in/out of the coast road so the road had been shut for most of the day, we were stuck in traffic for ages, luckily though as we got to the exit we needed to take (the one that was shut and would have sent us on a massive diversion) the police were just opening it, We were the first car on so had a free road for miles, I thought that I had been a good mummy and taken plenty of drink for Isaac but when we got home after 3 hours he was soaked, he had weed so much he was wet right up to his neck!!! Becuase of that I had to take the car seat covers off and wash them, its like a bloody chinese puzzle, and to make it even harder we have a new thing called safety strap on his car seat and I couldnt figure out how to re thread the straps through correctly. Then, finally I get all the covers and straps back together and have to do the whole car seat yoga to get it fitted back in the car. Today we are having a day at home, hubby is gardening with the children and I am chilling on here xxx
  • Options
    hi all
    bbq was good although i stayed indoors the whole sun exposure thing has me freaked out lol! just got snotty email saying my new printer isnt comming as theyve run out bast*ds lol

im chillin while tony chases kids round image

hope ur all enjoyin the sun but remember SUN CREAM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh and babs im sorry neighbours are still being fuckwitts xxxx mummy mog hope u get well soonxxxxxxxxsarah did the girls like wales??? hayley wooooo go alice xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey everyone - glad to see youve all been enjoying your bank holiday weekend :O)

Ours has been mega busy!! Saturday we went to the Devon County Show, which was heaving, loads fun tho, used to go when i was small, so loved taking the boys (and oh) for the first time...i did manage to step in cow poop though :lol: only me :roll:

On sunday we went to our friends for a barbie which was fab, didnt get home til late again, oh slightly drunk, but il let him off as he rarely drinks!!

Today ive been catching up on the housework...well trying as Evan isnt happy at all....he had his 8wk jabs on friday so has been hot etc, both boys reacted the same so looks like he will too....although my poor boobs could do with a rest, he hasnt gone an hr between feeds all day image owie!!!! Managed to make a banana cake with the boys tho! Oh is now doing the hoovering, think i should go make him a cuppa...and then will watch him do the mountain that is our ironing pile - trained i know :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx