Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A bit early but.................

summer hols....................what are your plans on keeping the little angels happy ???????????????

I like to be prepared and expect the unexpected ( ie rain rain rain!!) so I have got a huge bottle of glue ( to stick their bums to the sofa lol!!!) for arts and crafts, along with a huge tub of sticky bits n bobs. I am just stocking up with plenty of flour, cake cases, choccy chips etc etc for a baking fest...that always keeps them happy as they get to eat lol!
I was wondering the best way to make our own ice lollys???? any suggestions as to where to get the best lolly kit?
I will be making camps and dens galore so all my old sheets are now washed and ready for action.
All have new welly boots except one so once ive got those I will be ready for muddy, wet weather outings to the woods and parks and farms around our area.
Pick your own fruit and veg place wont know whats hit them as we seem to live there in summer hols lol

Other than the usual comics treats etc Im not sure what else to do this year as they are getting older and less likely to want to play together all the time. so any of your great suggestions girls????

I will keep bumping this up until the hols ( if I remember lol) so if you create anything new add it if you like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    2 of mine having birthdays in aug so we have 2 parties and new toys image

we have traded in our tesco vouvhers for lego land tickets so going there.

picnic down the lakes

i usually put the tent up in the garden and they live in it not aloud in hous enless need toilet pretend they are camping and them and daddy sleep in it at nickt for the wekend they loved that last year they had cool box with drinks and snacks and disposable BBQ lol

our cinema does the 95p ticket showing in hols so we will do that we smuggle in sweets from ?? shop then have mac ds after lol
    Also bowling alley does ??1 tickets from 9am to 11am
    lollys i used pure juice to make them i have an old tupperware set image

we make pizzas, cakes, bread anything you can imagine image

we have the wii so rainy days i will let them on that for a bit and then arts crafts etc.

my older 2 love lego keps them amused for hrs and i plan on getting my 3 yr old some too.

cant wait for more ideas.

toula will be the hardest as she will be 8 mths prob on the move by then lol
  • Options
    my fours birthdays are sept, oct, dec and jan so we miss out on the new toys for summer hols lol!

great idea for using yogurt pots to make lollys..how much fun was it trying to get them out again lol??????

we only have a tiny garden so a tent is not possible BUT it amaizing what you can do with three clothes airers and some sheets lol! not over night though lol lol lol!

ooooh picnics....super fun arnt they? nothing beats a good yummy fun picnic.

i have got three space hoppers and hoola hoops ready for action, might do a sports afternoon and bbq.....oooh banana boats...the kids love making them but i always do them outside due to the enormous temptation of squirty cream fights lol i always get covered in hundreds and thousands too lol!!!

hmmmm what else anyone??????? some great ideas there thanks ajmum4 and mummy mog xxxxx
  • Options
    lol i have birthdays from july to oct non stop so we are all partied up! we have a lake right on our door step so plenty of net fishing (never catch anything but they love it) bike riding, dog washing! lol