Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So tired!

Tyler had me up at 4.30am and twice in the night. I wouldnt mind but hes gone back to sleep and i CANT!! Argh!!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh hun, Its a rough time isnt it when they start that.
    At the mo my dd2 is up and down some 5 times a night wanting her daddy!! So he has taken to sleeping on the air bed in her room so she isnt worried where he is.
    She also has a right mardy EVERY morning when she sees he has gone to work (dagger in my heart that I am not good enough for her lol!!)
    Fingers crossed that its just "habit" or a stage that she will get out of in a few weeks or so.
    I havent any solutions for you sweetie But just give it time and he will ( should!!!) stop and settle normally again.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I am knackered today aswell past few night ds1 has had me up a couple of times in the night, then last night dd had me up twice as she is full of cold and has got tonsilitus (sp) and it makes it hard work when you are used to a full night.
    I wont be able for a catch up as she is off school and all 3 will be so hard work today even more so that i amn tired.
    Does he usually wake or is this a new thing with him,i hope you get some rest today and an early night to night hun.
    vikki xx
  • Options
    Isaac is actually not waking till about 6.30 at the moment so that is a treat, he has been awake since 4am through the summer, I wouldn't mind so much if he was quiet but he makes a load of noise and wakes me up too
  • Options
    Ouch image Hope he lets you get a better kip 2nite hun x x x x
  • Options
    Let me lay in till 6.30! woop woop! Had me up twice though.

xxxx
  • Options
    caitlin will have to teach tyler when we see you next lol
  • Options
    Now we know why you were so tried then hun!!! It's the hormones kicking in image x x x x