Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi im back again

hi, im back again trying for number 5,i have 1 girl and 3boys already.hopefully this time it will work

Replies

• Options
    is anyone try for there 5th or 6th?
  • Options
    hi
    i m claire,i m 34 and just found out i m pregnant with number 5 .have 1 boy whos 11 and 3 girls age 16,7 ,and 16 months .really nervous of having 2 under 2 lol x
  • Options
    hi claire,congratulations how far r u?im 32 i have girl she is 11,and 3 boys age 10,3,2 everyone finds it hard at first but u soon get use to it i was nervous when my husband went back to work but i was ok,i think it will take me time to fall pregnant because i have put some weight on so i have to get fit but i will keep at it,lol
  • Options
    hi peach
    im only 4 +6 but the nerves have set in already.am used to a larger age gap .feel a bit out of place in the nov forum as ive seem to have more kids than they do so thought id be better off on here.
  • Options
    hi claire,it is nice when they are close age because they are happy to play together.and the younger will learn from the older one,my first two are close age and my second two are close age it was not planed like that,i would of had another baby after my second but it toke me 7years too fall after having him.
  • Options
    Hi Im not on 5 but number 4 is due on 10th June.
    I have 3 boys (4, 3 and 21 months) this one is apparently a lil girl.

Welcome to the forum and good luck ttc!

xxxx
  • Options
    hi juniemummy
    my number 4 turned 2 in feb,congratulations,its my mums birthday on the 10th of june,did u plan to have all your kids close?
  • Options
    I have four aged 5,4,2 and 2 weeks, and dh and I would like more. He's a little more keen to do it asap, me well, I need more than two weeks. lol. So we aren't quite on number five, but ideally we'd like to try again in about a year.

best wishes ttc

xx
  • Options
    hi hedgie
    sorry that i made it sound like i was only after talking to anyone trying for 5th or 6th i was not only looking for them i like to talk anyone that's just had a baby or is trying has you can see im try for my 5th all my friends and family think im mad so when i come on here it help's.my dh is not that sure about having another one
  • Options
    Hi all.. I'm 33 and have 4 daughters, Aged 14, 10, 8 and 6 1\2 months.... Am hoping to have a 5th but we just got engaged so plan on getting married first then trying again...
  • Options
    hi cheyni
    i have been married 10years on the 10th april been with my hubby since school,so i would like to wish u the best of luck for when u get married.