Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

council house trash.........................

Ok so here goes, rant, funny and really bloody typical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we piled into the car with fil and all the kids, went off for a lovely walk to the common...got into the car park where a right prick had double parked his white van, let his dogs run around chasing cars and crapping every where...so me being me made a comment..not to him but to fil but the bloke seemed fit to come marching over( shirtless and belly flopping) and started having a go....needless to say I didnt hold back, told him to pick up his dog mess etc..... anyway after alot of wonderful whitty comments thrown back at him from yours truley he the decided to call me............

COUNCIL HOUSE TRASH.....( because I had four children!)

I laughed in his face!!( have never lived in a council house!!)

Typical tho I had forgotten ds2 sun hat and had to go back for it, he then faked being on the phone to the police, took my number plate and waffled on to the supposed officer on the phone..of course I told the idiot to carry on but could he tell the police man to wait four hours before the popped in for a visit as I was going out to lunch......!!!

Oh my days, I must say my fil was a little shocked and before I said any bad langauge I told the kids to cover their ears...much to their amusesment when I told the bloke to F off they all burst out laughing!!

Sorry just had to share:lol:

[Modified by: babs4 on 09 August 2010 07:53:55 ]

Replies

• Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go Babs xxxx
  • Options
    ha ha, it made me sooo mad at the time but looking back.............. lmao..how shallow and nieve he was lol.

Hubby said today that there was a car park full of people too( I hadnt noticed as was so mad lol)...goodness knows what they thought of my colourful language lol

oh and havent had our usual "ive arrived home" phone call from fil either..wonder if he is avoiding me.....................??:lol:
  • Options
    go Babs go Babs! image

Is this a bad time to tell you I have just been offered a council house? (after being on the list 4 yrs) ....oh and that Im now a lil scared of you! image:lol:
  • Options
    hey misses, congrats on finally getting a house..its fab.

I must admit I have absolutely NOTHING against council tenants as long as they work and dont live off everyone else!!( lazy beggars!!)
    My sister had a council flat a few yrs ago and its a god send for those genuin people that need housing..so great news hunnie...now gimme your money...image;\)
  • Options
    pmsl! thanks hun xx