Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

did anyone else?

Hi hope everyone is ok. If you didn't know i had my 4th baby 4 weeks ago and she is wonderful. As soon as i ha her i said i would like to try for number 5, i just thought the feeling would go away when i came down from that nautral high after birth but it hasn't! Am i mad or do/did any of you feelthe same??
vickix

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations!!

I'll let you know in about 8 weeks but I cant see it myself! Lol!

What does your OH say?
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

I'll let you know in about 8 weeks but I cant see it myself! Lol!

What does your OH say?
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I would be lying if i said i dont feel that way lol.
    I have a 12 week old to go with my other three and yes I felt like it and still do BUT hubby is going for the snip in a few weeks as we just cannot afford another one ( saving for our own house!!!) and the temptation to be a little naughty some nights is just too much for hubby to resist!!!

So no I dont think your mad, I just think some of us are just happy to keep having kids etc......I would have more but its just not good for us anymore. 4 is our limit sadly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi hope everyone is ok. If you didn't know i had my 4th baby 4 weeks ago and she is wonderful. As soon as i ha her i said i would like to try for number 5, i just thought the feeling would go away when i came down from that nautral high after birth but it hasn't! Am i mad or do/did any of you feelthe same??
    vickix

I was just the same!;\) my 4th LO is 12 months old next week and i'm 18 weeks pregnant! :lol:
    I'm hoping i don't feel the same after this one!image
  • Options
    I'll put my hand up... my fourth is five weeks old and I can't believe how much I'd love another. Baby boys are awesome! I am hoping to give my body a year to heal and get it's strength back, while I appreciate they aren't super close together having four in five and half years has left my body feeling it, and my pelvic floor needs some sort of bootcamp... but I am really hoping in a year's time I'll feel like my body is in a good place to conceive again.

xx
  • Options
    i felt I NEEDED number 5 to feel like my family was done. I do feel complete now and am totally happy to stop at 5.
    d x
  • Options
    After I had my third I felt exactly the same way and we are trying for our fourth now. I think i would keep going and going if i could LOL!!! Unfortunately I have been really unlucky and have had to have three C sections. Hopefully I will be pregnant again soon so will be having my fourth C-section and then I know I wont be able to have any more babies. Really gutted about that!! Fingers crossed, maybe I'll end up with twins this time. Mind you that would be really scary!!!! LOL

Jacqui
    xx
  • Options
    thankyou it's great to know i'm not mad. We will be tring for number 5 but going to try and resist for a few months! hubby wants to try straight away but i need to recharge abit i think lol
    vicki
  • Options
    splash, i feel exactly the same iv just had DD3 11weeks ago and id love to try for another but we still need to decide if we can afford it and if my body can hadle it have had 3 sections. but i dont think i will feel complete until iv had baby no 4. so no your definatly not silly and not on your own either. xxx
  • Options
    i have 7 children and am trying 4 baby number 8...luckily my partner works in very good job to support us all.my last pregnancy was twins tho so it would be nice to have twins again.so i know how you all feel lol xxx