Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Thinking of you lolly xxxxxxxxxx

Hi hunnie,
I did reply on your other post but just wanted to wish you all the best for today and hope you are ok. ((((hugs)))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Same from me hun. Huge hugs x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news, hope today gives you the news you want xxx
  • Options
    sending lots of hugs today hun xxx
  • Options
    same from me, loads of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

We are here thinking of you and wishing we could change things

d xxx
  • Options
    ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) from me also thinking of you also vikki xx
  • Options
    me too - I came on to check. Thinking of you Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi
    im home, have lost a bean, a tube and an ovary and if the hcg doesnt go back down i will have full hysterectomy as it looks like it could be a molar pregnancy which i dont know anything about but will need regular checks in london etc. have to go back to ruth ward on sat for tests.

cant believe thursday i was watching someone have their baby n friday im loosing mine. it really doesnt seem right like its not really happening.

thanks for all the wishes n im sooo glad i have you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hun, I'm so very sorry image Really don't know what to say. You are so strong for coming back on here to update us. I'm not sure I could do it.
    Really hoping those tests show it's not a molar pregnancy (I'm not sure what it is either) and you don't have to have a hysterectomy image
    Everything is crossed for you. I so hope it's good news and you are able to add to your family again one day. I'm so upset you've had to go through this again. Surely there has to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay strong hunnie, we will be with you all the way x x x x x x x x
  • Options
    oh hun, biggest of hugs in tears, thinking of u all xxx
  • Options
    Oh hun, everything Sarah said, thinking of you xx
  • Options
    aww sweetie, hugs(())) and loves coming your way.

Sorry things wernt great news, not too sure what it all means but I do wish you all the best hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    you are a very strong person hun.

Sending you ((((big hugs)))) and I really hope you dont have to have a hysterectomy. I Will be thinking of you and praying your hcg goes down.

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear your news! Sending you hugs and hoping that your hcg level goes down and no further operations are required, keep being strong xxx Look after yourself xx
  • Options
    Aw hun hugs im so sorry to hear your news, i hope your hcg levels go down and you dont have to go through that. big hugs ((())) vikki xx
  • Options
    Awww lolly, I'm so sorry really hoping that your hcg goes down, was it a complete mole or a partial mole, I know with a complete mole they have to monitor your hormone levels for a year but with a partial mole it is about 6 months. Take care hun xxxxx
  • Options
    hi
    well emmotionally im all up n down, physically it looks bad as i havnt started bleeding and am still symptomatic sore boobs, sickness etc! blood tests saturday so fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Keeping everything crossed for you hun!!!
    And congratulations again on your distinction!!! x x x x
  • Options
    hoping and praying your symptoms die down soon. xxxxx
  • Options
    Keeping everything crossed for you and praying your symptoms dissappear soon xxxx