Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hehehehehehehheehehhehehe read me

I would like to appologise to persistant trophoblastic disease for kicking its ass so badly!!!!!

HCG OF 4 NORMAL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

and its staying down, i have decided so it will!!!!

its taken longer than the dr would have liked but its down within normal range which means barring any serious calamities i will avoid chemo.
not really ready for all the emotional crap as yet but when i am i'll be back

lolly super woman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    go lolly, go lolly, go lolly..........................Fan bloomin tastic news hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

still gonna keep my fingers crossed etc that all continues to settle down for you, awww mate I am so pleased for you. what a boost after so much stress.
  • Options
    I am soooooooo happy to be reading this!!

Woop woop!! Woop woop! Woop woop!

Brilliant news!

xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    YAAAAAY, victory dances all round babs and elaine you are excused but victory hand jiving is expected xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I am giving it a wiggle as we type lol...whoop whoop lol!!!!
  • Options
    me too Tyler is copying me! Lol (yes im really doing it) hehe WoooHooo!! xxxxxx
  • Options
    Soooooooooooo happy for you hun, what fantastic news!!! x x x x x
  • Options
    Wonderful news. You go super woman!

xxx
  • Options
    Bloomin fantastic news, yaaaaay will join in the victory dance but will have to be on one leg as I have broken my toe (hubbys fault :lol: )
  • Options
    hayley how did you do it (should read what did the idiot male do to cause it hahahahhaaha)

ive just had a bit of a sit n cry, now my body realises it isnt pregnant i just need my heart n brain to catch up! wow its been a tense time but now i can recover and get back to studying! I will be a midwife i will!!!!! anyway thank you all for all the support n love when ive had no where else to find it.

you really have no idea how special you all are or how much i rely on you crazy ladies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    H what on earth did you do to your toe????????? or more to the point what on earth didi you hubby do to your big toe lol!!!!

Lolly hunnie, you have done so well to get this far I think we can all say we are soooo proud of you being strong and getting through this. well done sweetie. Just carry on doing what you are doing, stay possitve hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    yes I second Babs last post. You are such a strong woman. I am in awe of you Lolly. Remember we are here to listen though if you do have a bad day. You should be so proud of yourself and your kids are so lucky to have a role model like you.

Hayley - you have to tell us what happened to your poor toe!?!?!?!

xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    You mad women!!! made me laugh you did.

Lolly...great news. So pleased for you. fingers, eyes, toes etc crossed that you are on the road to recovery!

d x
  • Options
    Long story but there is a tv on my landing, which has been there for more than 2 weeks, it is too heavy for me to move on my own so everyday the conversation goes:- ME "can you help me move the tv today?"
    Hubby "we'll do it tomorrow" You get the picture. Anyway on thursday morning I was doing the usual running around like a blue arsed fly to get everybody out of the house on time, ran across the landing to get to Alices room, stepped out to avoid the tv and whacked my toe on the bannister, I actually heard it crack!! I wont repeat what I yelled at hubby but needless to say there was a lot of swearing in it. My foot is so swollen today and it is completely blue all over, not just the toe, so I wonder if I have broken my foot as well. Can't be bothered to go to a and e will see how it is tomorrow.
  • Options
    Awww H, bet it blooming hurts. Has he moved the tv now?...grrr bloody men lol!

Dont leave getting your foot checked too long hun, there are so many tiny bones in your foot that can crack or break. hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    No babs, he hasnt moved the bloomin tv it is still there!!!! Went to a and e got x-rayed and haved broken the corner of the bone between the little toe and the next one clean off image no wonder it hurts, the nurse was taking the p*ss out of Phil and telling him he had to do everything and let me put my feet up, sadly I can't see that happening :roll: