Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

photos as promised!

This is why I haven't been on for ages!!.........

Name / thank you cards!

A close up of one of the name cards ... notice the SWAROVSKI crystal!!

Order of service

the table Plan, This photo really doesn't do it justice as it is very long and thin. It is currently at the Brides framers so will take a better pic on the day!

Don't know if you get the idea from these pics as they are from my mobile but at least you can see why I have been a bit busy! There are also 20 x menus and 85 x name tags!

x
x

Replies

• Options
    Emma, they are absolutely beautiful! You are very clever (and patient )
  • Options
    Thank you, I don't feel very patient at the moment, my son william just switched the computer off at the mains while I was rushing to get those on in my precious break so shouted at him and now feel guilty as he really has been a good boy today!

x
  • Options
    Oh they are lovely Emma!
  • Options
    Thanks Pauline,

Now all I have to do is transport them to Lincolnshire!!
  • Options
    Wow Emma, They really are very beautiful.
    You should be very proud of yourself. I wish I was artistic(and patient).
    They look great all layed out together like that.
    Thankyou for showing us.x
  • Options
    Yes Emma, how on earth are you going to transport them safely???????????
  • Options
    they are stunning, you are very clever and patient
  • Options
    In lots and lots of shallow boxes Lucy!!!

I have worked out that if I lie them on their side and over lap them all slightly I can then lay them in rows without squashing the bows - that's the theory anyway!

The tricky bit will be the napkins. The hotel are having them delivered the 100miles to my house, then I have to roll all 85 and tie them with yet more pink ribbon and the tags then get them back to the hotel in one piece - haven't worked that bit out yet!
  • Options
    Em, i know i've seen tem all along and in real life they're even more stunning but to see most of the set like that, they look great!
    Well done em, i'm very proud of you!!!

Just think after all your hard work you can count down to our spa day xxxxx
  • Options
    Yep - and I'm now making more money from this wedding than I thought, so think we may be able to really treat ourselves!!!!!
  • Options
    Ooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Cheers em, you're the best!! xxxxx
  • Options
    Emma they are out of this world,they are so beautiful.
    Just a thought with the napkins,what about a dividing box,like when you buy glassed boxed or a draw organiser.
  • Options
    They are gorgeous Emma, you're so talented!!!!

Good luck with the napkins and transporting everything to the venue. We'll have to keep everything crossed for you!!
  • Options
    Emma, they are really good, i bet you are really relieved that you are nearly finished.
    Good luck with trnsporting them xx
  • Options
    Are you doing this as a full time business or is it for a friend? Only asking as I'm thinking of starting to do something frome home and although this dont look easy, i think i have the patience for it. i do cross stich as a hobby and would prefer to do something that makes money, rather than just while away the hours
  • Options
    Emma,

They are gorgeous, really beautiful. You are very talented. Your hard work and dedication will pay off for you.

Thanks for showing them to us.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    Emma,
    They are amazing!!! You put my crafting efforts to shame, i feel like an amateur now!!! Sounds like an epic to get them all delivered safely though!!

Oh, by the way, if you are making all this extra money are we all joining you and Tasha??
  • Options
    Well we're having a spa weekend for our 30th in 2 years time so you had better all get saving!!!!!

I'm very lucky, this spa day is my birthday present from Em, how fab is she?!!! xxx
  • Options
    They are lovely emma. Hope you transport them ok. How long has it taken to complete them? Do you do this full time? x
  • Options
    Emma I want you to organise my whole wedding!! These are beautiful. I bet you never want to see that pink ribbon again once your done though!!! Can't wait for you to finish as you have been missed xxxx