Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I tried to purchase.......

my pp subscription from tesco using my vouchers but they seem to have stopped doing this. Has anyone else tried or am i doing something wrong online?
x

Replies

• Options
    Sorry i don't know. Nicola is definately the one to help you out, she's a pro with clubcard deals!!! xxx
  • Options
    i have just tryed and i cant do it aswell
  • Options
    i will have a look girls now!
  • Options
    thanks nicola
  • Options
    it doesn't seem to be on there anymore. What a shame as that was a great deal.
  • Options
    i am going to get in touch with them and complane as it is not on the are going to get a piece of my mind tomorrow
    shall let you no what happens
  • Options
    Thanks for checking nicola. I'm gutted, it was such a bargin, I found it back in Jan! Maybe it'll come back later?
    xx
  • Options
    Nicola have you tried to get pics on tickers yet?
  • Options
    Oh thats harsh i was looking forward to that,but i have got a 35% off magazine subscription with giftmags,got wthe ticket on my coke at mac D promo thing.
    Might look into that,if not they are doing a good deal at the mo with the price on here.
  • Options
    Oh i wanted to subscribe that way too. I was waiting for my clubcards and Ian had said i could have them to use for pp.