Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mums in Dorset/Hampshire??

I had Liam when i was 20 he is now 8 yrs old , Ewan 6, and Cole is 2. As you may of guessed this one was not planned. Don't know wether it is a girl or boy but i'm guessing another boy. i Worked full time with the two eldest but when i had Cole i din't go back. Ruth

Replies

• Options
    Hi all my names Jayne and Im mum to Holly nearly 6 months she was born on 24.12.2006.... Just wondered if there are any other mums from around my area ??

• Options
    Hi Janyne. I'm due my 4th baby next Friday. I live in Southampton. Have found this web site a great help over last few months. Ruth
    P.S Holly is very cute .
  • Options
    Hi Ruth
    Southampton is only about 30 mins from me if that. wow u're 4th baby u must be a busy lady.

How old are the others ?
  • Options
    I am staying at home until Holly is a bit older then I will think about going back part time, get some pocket money...

hows your pregnancy going ?
  • Options
    HI Jayne At the begining they found a large ovarian cyst which they thought they were going to remove during the pregnacy because of the size so i didn't tell any one til i was 20 weeks incase any thing went wrong in the op. But at 20 weeks they said they would leave it and remove it within 3 months of me having the baby. Every thing else has been fine. My blood pressure has stayed down and it is the 1st time i have been given the chance to deliver in a maternity unit rather the labour ward at the Princess anne.
    Did you have an easy pregnacy? Where did you delivery? How did it go?
  • Options
    HI Jayne At the begining they found a large ovarian cyst which they thought they were going to remove during the pregnacy because of the size so i didn't tell any one til i was 20 weeks incase any thing went wrong in the op. But at 20 weeks they said they would leave it and remove it within 3 months of me having the baby. Every thing else has been fine. My blood pressure has stayed down and it is the 1st time i have been given the chance to deliver in a maternity unit rather the labour ward at the Princess anne.
    Did you have an easy pregnacy? Where did you delivery? How did it go?

Sorry to hear about the ovarian cyst I hope they sort it out for you. Good news that you can deliver at the maternity unit .... My preganacy was pretty awful !! I had hypermeisis in the begining for about 4 months , then had a few kidney infections and developed SPD tpwards the end , so all in all wasnt great !!

I delivered at Poole maternity hospital , after a 30hour labour it ended up in an emergency C section, things havn't been great but i think finally we are getting there !!
    I have PND and holly has bad reflux so we havnt had a fab time !!!! ... god its sounds so depressing doesnt it !! :\(

Things seem to be looking up though so cross fingers we are getting there !!! image

[Modified by: Jay1979 on June 17, 2007 08:04 PM]
  • Options
    What we go through for these babes! Really fed up at moment and don't know what to do with myself as i am due friday. I really thought i would be early as the 1st 2 were on their due date and baby number 3 was 5 days early and i was told they come earlier each time. Well hopeful next time i sign on to site i will be a mummy again. Things can only get better, take care. Ruth