Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

West Oxfordshire

Hi. I'm Liz, 26, married, living in Witney. I'm pregnant with my first child (a boy), due 6th July. I'm currently working but stop on May 31st, I plan to stay at home for as long as I can and have been actively looking for working-from-home opportunities. I don't drive and have been looking for parent baby groups in Witney/Carterton area without much success. I would love to hear from other mums in the area.
Well, thats the boring bit about my circumstances. Here's a bit about me...
I'm a bit of a bitch and love nothing more than sitting down with a good cup of coffee and slagging off the latest celeb. I swear like a sailor but I'm trying to cut back before baby comes. I can't wait to sit in my garden and knock back an obscene amount of vodka and tonic. I'm feisty but incredibly loyal and don't do back-stabbing or two-facedness.
I feel like I'm writing a lonely-hearts!
If you think we might get on and be able to support each other then please drop me an email
liz.woolhead@hotmail.co.uk

Replies

• Options
    I'm from Carterton
    There are a few groups in Carterton if you are still interested. If you want to meet up just email me. Sorry it took so long to reply! Only joined last night! lol
  • Options
    Hi Carrie

I'm actually from Carterton but I thought more people would know where Witney was!

I go to the Stay and Play at St Johns on a Monday pm after the Well-Baby clinic. We may have already met, wouldn't that be weird?!
    Is it easy for you to get to St Johns? If it is then I'm meeting another new mum, from Stay and Play, for coffee next week so drop me a line if you'd like to come along.

Hope to hear from you again x

• Options
    I've no idea how to get there if given directions I could probably make it though.! lol. :lol:
    Love Carie. xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls

I'm from Witney and am pregnant with my first baby due in January. I also would be really interested in meeting up with other mums/mums to be in the area as its always nice to have someone to talk to and keep in touch with.
    Claire x
  • Options
    Hi, well we could all meet up in Witney (somewhere like the coffee house) and have a chat then! image
    Love Carrie. xxx
  • Options
    Sounds good to me Carrie.