Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any young mums to be in Newcastle upon Tyne?

Hi! I'm Rachael I'm 24 and live in Newcastle.I have a dinstinct lack of mummy friends and wonder if there are any on here that live near me! I'm 34+1 and having a girl :\)
Rach
x

[Modified by: rachiebaby on 03 December 2008 19:16:54 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hey am in Darlington (35 miles south of N-U-T)and my son is 20 weeks old tomorrow. Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy! There was a post on here a while ago for North East Mums so you should get a good response x
  • Options
    Hi Rachael
    I'm 29 and my son is 7 weeks 3 days old so kind of what you were asking for! I live in Walker/Walkergate and only have a couple of friends and a sister with babies and they are between 6 months and 3 years and all live at least 20 mins drive away! Where abouts in Newcastle do you live? Congrats on your impending arrival
    Tamsin x
  • Options
    Hi Tamsin, your son is gorgeous!
    I used to live in Walkerville!! I've moved to Wallsend now just off the coast road so not far from you at all!
    Thanks, I can't wait for her to arrive!
    Rach
  • Options
    Thanks Rach! I've got better pics of him but the website wouldn't take them. That's mad that you live so close, I live just off the Fossway on the new estate. I quite often take Joseph for a walk into Wallsend so if you fancy meeting up for a coffee just shout. I only have 7 weeks worth of experience but am happy to give any advice to help you prepare. I remember that feeling like you will just be pregnant for ever, I went 2 weeks over as well and thought I would never get to meet him! Not much longer for you now though, enjoy the last few weeks cos you'll probably miss your bump even though you have your baby to play with!
    Tam x
  • Options
    hiyaa im not to far away, im 24 from middlesbrough, got a little girl who is 18months and im 31 weeks pregnant with a boy, due 5th feb x
  • Options
    Hiya - Im expecting my first and I live in Sunderland. None of my friends have babies - Im the only one that got settled down and married LOL so Im hoping to meet other Mums or Mums to be in the same area! Im from Guisborough originally so I travel down Middlesbrough way quite a lot to catch up with my family as they all still live down in Cleveland. I know this is an old post so you've prob already had your babies LOL Mines not due till Nov
    xax
    13+4
  • Options
    hey girls - i'm a first time mummy too based in darlo - i'm due early april - so werid being pregnant - how are well all? kath