Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Tasha and Emma

I might not be on later so i just wanted to say i hope you both have a lovely time at the spa tomorrow.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's feeling very very jealous!!!!
A whole day with no children, aaaaaah bliss!!!!!

Relax and enjoy it girls!!

Take care xxx

Replies

• Options
    oh yes I won't be on tonight either, so have a fab time girls. can't wait to hear all about it you will have an amazing time!
  • Options
    I will probably speak to you later but wanted to say now that I hope you both have a lovely time tomorrow and enjoy your pampering sessions - I'm sooooo jealous!!!

xx
  • Options
    Have a great time at the spa ladies. Make the most of your free time and RELAX!
  • Options
    Oh yes, have a lovely time.
  • Options
    Thanks so much girls and Dawn for the post

We're desperately hoping em will be well enough to go she's quite poorly tomnight with what we think is a migraine, she's trying to sleep it off so hopefully she'll be fine.

I really can't wait though although feeling a bit guilty about leaving the kids now I'll make up for it on sunday when i'm all chilled out!!

Chat soon girls, take care xxx
  • Options
    SQT - sister quality time.... that's what my sisters and i call it. it's the best thing by far.

enjoy it and show us the pictures soon
  • Options
    i want a sister!! although i think my mum is a bit past it now to be asking for one! a daughter would do though!
  • Options
    I'd like a sister too (although my brother is fab!).

Have a great time girls!

X
  • Options
    I hope you both a fantastic time and have a lovely relaxing day.
  • Options
    Bit late but hope you have a great time, i would love to be pampered. My feet haven't had any attention since Aug 07, i have cut my toenails tho, don't want you thinking they're 40 foot long talons lol
  • Options
    Hope you had a brilliant day today, i love being able to spend time with my sisters. Although there are 4 of them so i am always talking to or with one of them. xx
  • Options
    Sarah you do make me laugh!!! Can't hubby give you a nice foot massage!! Terry does when I beg him! And he always did when I was pg. Good old boy!!!

Had a text from emj saying they were in heaven this afternoon...i bet!!
  • Options
    hi girls, tash, i know we text earlier. but im so glad you both had some time away together to relax, (am v jealous though lol).

hope you really had lots of fun!!
    chat soon
    kas xx
  • Options
    How was it girls????

Like I don't already know the answer!!!!