Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Good evening

Hiya girls,

It's nice to see so many of us online so thought I would say hello to you all. Hope you are all ok and enjoying your Saturday night!

Zoe xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Zoe,

I've just had a lovely dinner so now sitting here thinking about what to do next - ermmmmmm nothing LOL

How was your day?
  • Options
    Hiya ladies,

Mel I have a friend who has been shopping for mat clothes and got nothing she is so disaapointed with what's out there at the minute.

I have had BBC1 on i'm afraid waiting to find out who Nancy is!!

Sarah today has been ok, hope your day has been. I read about your friends child in another post, that is tragic.

XX
  • Options
    hiya

im watching BGT too

omg how fit are those black belts lol
  • Options
    vertbaudet have sale on. I always like Next Mel, I dpon't think they are too dear £20 for jeans etc, and you can get it online! Its nice to have a few nice things to cheer you up when you are feeling fat and frumpy!!!
  • Options
    Hi Zoe,

My days been good - I went to try and get a outfit but didnt succeed also Sam tidied our garden up which is good - we can actually sit out there

Yea its a horrible - shes so young - it just makes me so angry that these idiots go around stabbing each other and poor innocent children dont even get a chance of a real life x
  • Options
    Evening all.

I am sat upstairs on the comp for once, Hollie is asleep and Ian is watching tv. The house id covered in grass, and i'm not allowed to clean it because he said he is going to be back and for in the garden tomorrow morning again. So i have to wait, think i have OCD though because i cant go down knowing what state it is in lol.

xx
  • Options
    lol Karen, I am the same!! I nearly had a breakdown this morning just because im behind with my housework!!
  • Options
    lol Karen - keep away from the grass - keep away from the grass.

If its any consolation - I cleaned the kitchen today and theres a grass trail there aswell

Do you think they planned it lol
  • Options
    The kids do that to me Sarah, just after i've cleaned the floors!!!
  • Options
    it wouldnt bother me as i have been out all day. Except for the fact that before i left this morning i polished, swept and mopped downstairs and the place was spotless.

Ian told me because we are out tomorrow to leave it until monday....ha ha like i could Hollie cant go anywhere near the floor or she will be green with stains.

Sarah that is men for you, except ours isnt a trail it is a carpet of grass.
  • Options
    Hi girls

Sorry i missed you all tonight, Cameron was sick and then John hi-jacked the computer!!! Although i have been on most nights this week so i'll maybe let him off, just this once!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
  • Options
    Evening all,i to have been watching BGT,and am so happy that George has won it.
    Its a shame they couldn't have the top 3 all win.
  • Options
    So much for my marking last night, Bronwyn was a little sick during the day and refused to go to sleep! In the end I had to take her out for a drive at 8.15 to get her off to sleep!!! It did the trick but left me with a headache and thus couldn't be bothered to mark!!!

Hopefully tonight will be a little better!!
    Hope you all have a lovely day!
  • Options
    Morning,

For those who I was chatting to last night on msn, I was on the wii for over an hour!! Charl woke up 3 times last night, I really don't know why she's like this when she goes to sleep before 9.30, so it will be a late one tonight.

Haven't got much planned for today, James is picking up some neighbours from the Airport that's about it. Hopefully the kids can spend all day outside again.

Take care, xx
  • Options
    sounds like you had a fun night zoe well before Charl woke anyway!!! I slept all night, I haven't done that in a very, very long time at least a year or so! I had a bath before I went to bed so think I was all warm and relaxed! Terry has just gone back to bed with Luka as they both have colds. Its overcast here but hoping the sun comes out and we get to do something later.
  • Options
    Zoe - what game did you play? Sorry to hear about Charl

Nicola - its overcast here aswell - but think its brightening up hope you have a good day!:D
  • Options
    Hiya girls sorry i missed the chat i was just too exhausted from doing nothing and fell asleep with Amber on the sofa!!!

Mel, have you had a look in new look, they have some great funky and affordable mat clothes, you will have to go to aa larger store i think though. xxx