Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fatty bum bum!!

Ok so as it says I feel like a right fatty today!!

have been failing more and more as the days go on, a little snack here, a treat there, no exercise due to being so damn busy with more kids each day image I have really failed on the diet this week.
fil has been here all day and I just didnt want to cook again so we had a chinese.......image I didnt enjoy it one bit and now feel so bad and flumpy its rotten!!)

sorry I am feeling a little sorry for myself today!

fil fixed our skpe camera and there I was full side view...I looked bloody 7 months pregnant again I am soo gutted. I was doing so well and being really good untill I didnt go under the 11stone I really hit a barrier full force.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Oh Babs, I could have written that myself, I am not going to weigh myself this week because I have been a right pig, I have eaten waaaaaay too much crap and chocolate and I just know I have put on. I blame the kids being off :lol: I am going to take a break until they go back to school next week as it is just too hard whilst they are home, I also go back to work Weds so it will not be as easy to pig out.
  • Options
    I too wont be weighing myself this week, just think it would be too much if I either stayed the same or put on!
    Having hell of a week, ds2 has another ear infection so he is up every half hour-hour in the night grizzling for 3 days so far..poor thing, so i am now a zombie and really struggling to function..just wish he was my happy baby again image

found a big munched hole in a wall by the door that has been troughed on by ants...........none there anymore but its sooo gross! finally got our long awaited back door fitted..only been waiting since January!!

I am going to park with the kids in a bit, just to get some fresh air and exercise..we had to wait in for the builder this morning! so kids are bouncing off walls!!

Missing my darling dog too, as my mum had to have her dog PTS yesterday due to him going a bit nuts! bless him, its really made me miss my molly image

so high in emotions this week.god I am so glad AF was here last week or I think i would need the men in white coats to cart me off!!

Just going to get through this week and and try the diet again on monday.............!!!
  • Options
    (((((hugs))))) I'm an emotional wreck too, Isaac has an infection on his willy and has antibiotics which he refuses point blank to take becuase "they are wrong and yuk" so I have the stress of trying to get them down him without him spitting everywhere, so far my success rate is nil, his temperature is on the rise (probably coz he wont take the antibiotics) and last time his temp shot up he ended up in hospital with suspected seizures. Then today we have had someone from occupational therapy round to fit a hand rail on the stairs for him, hasnt helped at all he still refuses to come down the stairs, oh because they have put it at the wrong bloody height :x then just as I was getting over that little stress, I got a phone call from mobility services saying that his major buggy will be delivered tomorrow, I knew he had been referred for one because of his difficulties but now it is coming it makes it all seem real and I feel gutted :cry: so sod the diet today I need chocolate and crap and I dont give a sh*t.
  • Options
    ((hugs))) back hunnie, seems us girlies have it all going on at the mo!

ok so dd2 walked in front of a swing and ended up in a bloody heap on the floor , a split lip and black eye then we got home and ds left the zip open on the trampoline and she fell out head first on to concrete floor..a lovely big egg on her head..good job I had plenty of ice packs today!

and then...................

I came home from taking neighbours kids home to a war zone, hubby and ds1 fighting, ended in hubby swearing..yes swearing at ds1 and walking out for over an hour!

When he came back I have told him that its one more fight and he can pack his bags or I will pack them for him..one more time! I wont live like it and he needs to be a bloody parent not act like a child towards his son.

I blew my stack and thats it, he has one chance no more.

and so, my evening cannot get much worse, finally kids all relaxing in front of tv, baby in walker creating havoc with the book shelf lol

yawn, babs is now so emotionally tired and drained..see you in the morning girls xxx
  • Options
    I think we both deserve wine and chocolate today, I feel a bit pathetic getting upset about his buggy, its not like he has a serious or life threatening illness, I think its just me not liking the fact that with that buggy it is so obvious he has special needs image

Going to open the Rose now and if hubby doesnt want a glass I shall drink the whole bottle :lol:
  • Options
    Huge hugs babs and Haley. You ar eboth doing awesome, don't beat your selves up. I have been really naughty this week too ate a huge curry with naan and then profiteroles, was my way of dealing with dh having a good yell and stomp off over the car bill. I suppose it was little more complex than that, but he came in reduce all three girls to tears telling them to go away when they wanted to show him their colouring pictures, yelled over dd2 wanting a hug, then decided I am not allowed to hug her, and that the car's repair bill is my fault. It wasn't within my control, but our families and what is going on with them has a total domino effect on our moods, better to eat the chocolate and be patient with our most near and dear than to spaz back, right? Now that I have consumed 4 slices of cinnamon raison and apple bread (why do I make these things - but seriously it smells so so good toasted with butter) I am going to get some more work done on this essay.

Take care my large family friends, tomorrow is a new day, and you are doing a fantastic job really.

xx
  • Options
    I've only just noticed this thread, sorry you are having such a bad week girls.
    I sounds like you've all got a lot going on, so don't feel bad about having the odd treat, it doesnt make you a failure, you just have to pick back up when you feel ready.
    Hope you're all feeling a bit better soon xx