Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wii Fit Challanges?

Anyone up for it? If someone else joins me it might make me more motivated to do it everyday. We could set it as a different thing every week. This week I am just going to aim to do 30 mins of Wii Fit. Anyone with me and we will see what we manage? I've done 31 mins today! Woohoo!

Replies

• Options
    Hi nicx sorry not emailed u lately i STILL have tonsillits so not really up to the exercise yet as for food well i can hardly eat so i must be losing loads of weight! my dh ordered a wii fit for me yesterday so as soon as im better and it arrives i will do the wii fit challenge with you.
  • Options
    Ohh I'm up for this Got a wii and wii fit for xmas and think I've used it about 5 times. but I need to get my bum in gear and lose some weight. Going to have to start tomo though as am doing a double shift in wirk today 7am-11pm so there's no way will have energy to do a 30 min wii fit session when I get in lol
  • Options
    Yep. I'd be up for that, will try to do it when I dont have a 2 and 4 year old to try and 'help'
  • Options
    I've been doing it after lucas is in bed. It makes less noise than I thought because our wii is upstairs and i thought it would disturb him but it hasnt so far!!!
  • Options
    Hey nicx.
    When i first got my wii fit i was on it all the time, i def need some motivation, esp with my wedding coming up! What you doing? 30 mins a day? The hula hooping wears me out!
  • Options
    Have you tried the super hula. that has just put my time up from 3 mins to 6 mins, I think I needed oxygen after that one lol
  • Options
    I do mainly yoga then about 10-15 of aerobic (30 in total). The boxing and steps take up quite a bit of the time! Managed it 2 days in a row now, just about to do it tonight! Woohoo!
  • Options
    I really REALLY need to get back using my wii fit altho i've got bloody sciatica flare up today (excuses excuses!!) so i really need some motivation. I wanted to start off with something simple like 10 mins aerobics, 10 mins yoga (i don't bother with the balance) 4 times a week and build up again. I like boxing and step aerobics best - aim to build up to the advanced boxing asap!
  • Options
    yippee!!! Wii fit was delivered today so let the wii fit challenge commence!!!!!!
  • Options
    Brill! I have been doing 30 mins a day since Sat and still going! It's getting harder rather than easier tho- think I'm getting tired!!!! How is everyone else getting on?
  • Options
    I have been a right lazy cow this week :lol: I have had pmt and all I want to do is be miserable and eat chocolate so that is what I have done and now I feel like a big bloated pig, someone give me a virtual kick up the bum to get my butt in gear please image
  • Options
    Had mine for 3 months now and it's not even out the box, hos is that for motivation for you!!!!!!!!

Good shout Nic, I am up for it, keep me posted and I will get it set up.
  • Options
    Oh, you'll need to get started, it's great! This week its just to do 30 mins everyday. On saturday I will give you a proper challenge!!!
  • Options
    How deluded am I, when it started I thought it was 30 mins a week :lol:
  • Options
    lol hayley!! Wow well it told me to lose 1st 8lbs so here i go !!! Got three months to do it so had better get my skates on!!! My DH was told to lose weight too and hes skinny!! (did secretly please me though as now he will help me!!!) Been to a petting zoo today and walked LOADS pushing the little heifers in the double buggy so thats go to add to the exercise!!!
  • Options
    OOh yes kyan I forgot about the joys of pushing a double buggy, that must be good excersize. I have just sold my double pushchair on e-bay. Glad I dont need it anymore, Isaac is such a big boy, he weighs 2 1/2 stone I think he is heavier than Alice who is nearly 5 :lol:
  • Options
    Well just had a 'proper' go on the wii fit today.....OMG the hula is soooo funny my DH did it 1st and i couldn't stop laughing if someone outside saw him they must have thought he was mad!!!(or air humping lollol) lol it was really good and we spent some quality time taking it in turns to do......can tell i've not long had a baby though as i have next to no stomach muscles! lol really good fun!!!
    Sassaboo i want to lose about 4 stone so we could work on it together! I would like to loose at least 3 stone before november (when i have to go back to work booooo)
  • Options
    I struggled last night to do the 30 mins, left it late and was so tired! Youre right tho about the hula!!! My goodness i look like an idiot! i always make sure no one else is in the room before I do that one!!!
  • Options
    How did it go sassaboo? Yep we can do it...should we have a weekly weigh in? You don't have to say your weight just a gain or a lose....which day would suit you? We could then encourage each other..what do you think?
  • Options
    I'll always post a weekly weigh in thread on a monday and you can post anytime during the week in that about loses or gains..... image Can't wait to see us all dropping the lbs!!