Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Urgent Bedroom matters!!!

Had a cs with my first and thinking of an elective for the next one. Truth is im really worried about what sex is like after a vaginal birth. can anyone pls tell me frankly and honestly if its the same or not? i hate wondering about it, i just thought id run to u guys for help.

Replies

• Options
    Hia
    I had a vaginal birth and was worried about what sex would be like afterwards. I had a labia tear which was not stitched up at the time. It does not look very nice but it does not effect sex at all. tbh sex feels exactly the same and hubby is really honest and has told me it is no different for him.
    hth
    xx
  • Options
    same here, husband says it is no different but i will be honest, i had sex 3 months after a vaginal birth and the first time felt like losing my virginity all over again!!!

as long as your oh understands your delicate (physiclaly and mentally) you will be fine image
  • Options
    same here. I needed stitches after a traumatic delivery but we had sex just three weeks later and it was fine! Took things slowly for my sake but wondered after why I was so worried. Ten months later, things feel just as they did before baby came along and OH says he feels no difference.