Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weekly Weigh-in: 13th July

Well I lost 2lbs this week!!! I'm back to 11st 6 that I was 3 weeks ago (after a few bad weeks)!!! Hoping for the same next week!! How about you lovely ladies?

Replies

• Options
    Well done Lemon Cupcake! Were you feeling lonely on here? Thought I'd better post and keep you company. I just havent had a chance to go on the site for a while. This week I am 10st11 which means I have lost 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Am quite pleased cos in my last post I felt i wasnt getting anywhere but i do seem to be losing again. Will I ever be my wedding weight (8st 4) again?! Somehow I doubt it... In fact, will I ever fit in my non maternity jeans again??
  • Options
    Oh yay!!! I think its because I didnt post for a week everyone has gone elsewhere!!! Glad youre with me tho. wonder how everyone else is getting on? i've had a good week so far!
  • Options
    Hello, I'm new.

my weight today is 11st 10 and I would like to get down to 10st 7 (previous weight 10st 4) So far since having Teddy 10 weeks ago I have lost 16lbs mainly due to breastfeeding I suppose.
    Now its the 6 weeks holidays and I would like to lose 12lbs in the 6 weeks.
  • Options
    Hi I'd love to join you in your weight loss if thats ok? I am 11st 10 and have lost 8lb so far at the same time as TTC number 1!

Lost 3 stone for my wedding last year and got down to 10.6 but its crept back up since and would love to get back there image
  • Options
    Hi, sure you can join us!! I usually post a new thread today but i forgot to weigh myself this morning!!! Will do it tomorrow tho.
  • Options
    Ill weigh myself tomoro aswell, im sure ive put weight on tho, ive been very slack lately x