Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2ww! After Ivf

2»

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Hun xx I'm nervous now gonna be disappointed as would have thought I would have come on by now but you just never know x
  • Options

keeping everything crossed for you for Thursday. Keep staying positive. image

I came on seven days after transfer so knew that i wasn't for sure as it was soo heavy and clotty (sorry if TMI) but still had to test on day 14.... i did phone the clinic and ask if they would accept a BFN on day 10 but they said no and i had to wait image try not to stress about it too much...easier said than done in know. We are all here for you, Thursday will come around quick that is for sure and before you know it, it will be scan date and all sorts.

Fingers crossed for a BFP FOR YOU plus lots and lots of sticky bean prayers too.xxxx

• Options
    Thanks huni x do you know anyone who got to 14 days without af and wasn't pregnant ?
  • Options

No, I only know a very few people that have gone through IVF and i am not that close to them apart from my sister in law and she was lucky enough for it to work the first time around!

I wish this was easy! And we could find out straight away! Good luck on Thursday. i think i would be testing over the next day or so if it was me!

• Options
    Hey justmarried, coming to join you in the dreaded 2ww.

How you holding up?

Last time af arrived 8days after transfer and I drove myself insane testing daily, I was adamant a got a line on a cheaper but then all others were neg. I really don't want to put myself through that again. Dr said af wouldn't arrive this time as on meds that stop it.

Husband is feeling a lot more positive about this cycle. I wish I could share his enthusiasm!

I have my fingers crossed tightly for your bfp xxx
  • Options

Everything crossed for both of you. I am assuming you have also been told 14 days too and not 10 andi? xxx

• Options
    I'm good thanks andi, I'm praying for tomorrow but I can't explain why I feel like it's going to be a neg.

I have my fingers cross for you and me x
  • Options
    I've been given test date of 28th which means 16days past transfer, same as last time! Doubt very much I'll be able to wait that long.

Just married, good luck for tomorrow xx
  • Options
    16 days!!? That's torture !

And thank you x
  • Options
    Well ladies gonna make this short as I'm having a little bit of a break down but didn't want to leave you all waiting.

I'm bleeding at 13 and a half days! Right now it's only spotting but the cramps are coming thick and fast so won't be long. Will still test tomorrow but don't really see the point. Good luck to you all over the next few days x
  • Options

oh gosh sweetheart, i am so sad for you, life is so so cruel, i really hope the spotting stops xxx

• Options
    Got my bfn this morning and also af full flow pain pretty horrific.

Will try again after Christmas x
  • Options

Really sorry to hear this Justmarried. I really thought it was going to work for you getting this far in your 2ww. How cruel life can be sometimes - Well most of the time otherwise we wouldnt be having to go through this process! I really could cry for you if i wasnt at work in front of lots of people, I feel your pain hunny.

Big Hugs sweet heart and you know where i am if you wanna chat. xxx image

• Options

Good luck on your 2ww andi. Lets hope there is some baby dust floating around for you as i am fed up with hearing these BFNs - especially having one myself image

Keep us posted. xxx

• Options

Justmarried oh Hunny. I am so so so sad for you. Really thought it was your time. Huge hugs, feel like crying too alittlewish it's just so devastating. Here if you need us xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options
    sorry to read this image

life is cruel sometimes. keep strong hun, take time out. keep following your dreams x x