Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My IUI story so far...

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hey Mrs D - good to hear from you.

I can sympathise with your experience today - my insemination wasn't at all comfortable and as a result i wasn't very relaxed!!

I'm sorry you don't feel things have gone well this time, but remember you only need one follicle and one strong swimmer and bingo!! Try and stay positive and relax during your 2ww.

This is my third cycle on the progesterone supplement and each cycle i have had different symptoms which is a b**ch!! Just when i think it's a pg symptom it turns out to be another lovely crinone treat!! Great days!!
    Hope you manage better on them this time.

I am currently 7dpo and desperate to test but am gonna try and hold out. I'm convinced we haven't done it again but i feel like that every month!! Oh well bring on cycle 4 if needs be.

I hope this cycle brings you your BFP - you deserve it!!

Take care and take it easy with the BD'ing ;\)

S x
  • Options
    Best of luck with your 2ww wait (or 16 days, or however many your clinic makes you wait). It takes such amazing self control doesn't it?

As for the progesterone pessaries, sorry if TMI, but so much of the stuff seems to slide out, it's amazing there is any hormone left to cause me the bloated sore boobs and aching ovaries!!
  • Options
    Hey Mrs D

Just a quick post to say i hope you are ok and the 2ww has been ok so far? How are you managing on the progesterone this time?

S x
  • Options
    Hi there

I've replied to you over on TTC. I'm so thrilled for you - it's excellent, excellent news. I love IUI success stories!!!

Will your clinic be offering you an early scan? In light of the four follies, are you wondering how many embies there are...??

Thrilled for you.

Quick update on me... I'm 6dpo, and still inserting those vile little bullets of lard, which still melt and get everywhere! No real symptoms, and I'm utterly convinced we haven't done it this month. Onwards and upwards.
  • Options
    Hi Mrs D - just responded in ttc but thought i would elaborate on here!!

Yes i will get a scan in 2 / 3 weeks time and then get referred to my GP/midwife. OH and I can't believe it. We had already written this cycle off and contacted the clinic for a review! I had no symptoms at all so please don't give up hope just yet - it WILL happen for you.

We are excited about the possibility of twins but would be delighted with one healthy little bean - whatever this is a dream come true although we know that so much could still go wrong - we are just enjoying the moment.

I now have to continue with the Crinone until i am 12 weeks but strangely it doesn't seem such a chore now!

I really hope to see a BFP from you soon.

Take care

S x
  • Options
    Hey Mrs D

How are you hun - how's the 2ww and progesterone treating you?

When are you due to test? - really hoping i see a BFP from you soon.

S x
  • Options
    I'm 13dpo today, and stupidly folded and did a test this morning. It was BFN.

Feeling quite sad, but at the same time really didn't think this was our month. So it's on to cycle 3.

Thanks everyone for your best wishes.
  • Options
    Just replied in LTTTC - nothing more to say just big hugs.

S x