Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone developed endometrious after section?

hey, guess the tittle says it all.

ive been told that my section has caused severe adhesions and will cause probs ttc, just wondered if ne1 else has had this

thanks

Replies

• Options
    i had been told that even if not endometriosis you can get endometritis which causes problems with ttc which is a risk with any op and adhesions.
    Filo x
  • Options
    I'm like Queen Bee, I had a section but am unsure if any problems have been caused. How did they find out in your case? Sorry hun, you're ttc at the moment aren't you? We are too so fingers crossed. xxx
  • Options
    Hey thanks for all your replies.

~(TMI) they found out i had endometrious when i had my 2nd section, they opened me up and then the doc had to call consultant as all my organs were stuck together, they said it was one of the worst that they had ever seen and are really surprised i wasnt in extreme pain, neway didnt really take it all in at the time but then told doc i was ttc and he was really surprised and said didnt think it would happen.

Neway PMA managed to fall with lo, so can again, although he says this last section would have prob made it worse but not gonna have surgery as im not in pain at the mo, and i am already so lucky, i feel selfish/greedy enough wanting another when so many are just trying for their first.

xxDBxx
  • Options
    Ooh, sounds awful! You're not selfish for wanting another hun. It took us a very long time to fall with Riley, but we never thought others were selfish who already had children. We're trying again now as well. xxx