Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Another c-section worry

Having found out that my baby is breech on thursday last week when i was 39 weeks i have now got my head around the idea of a c-section and am quite happy about it now and have mentally prepared myself for wednesday. But i have a little worry that keeps coming back to me, i would hate to go in on weds and for them to say it all a mistake and wait......
I know i'm probably being silly as i know there is no way he can move there just is not room, and now that i know where he positioned i can feel his head hasn't moved... Just hoping for some reassurance!
xxx

Replies

• Options
    I felt like that but you know if he/she has moved and you say he/she has'nt also they are very unlikely to move themselves at 39 weeks due to lack of space. I had breech and they tried to turn at 40 weeks and he would not budge. I found that my bump appeared higher too. If yr baby had turned (highly unlikely) you may have a wait but at least you'd have a natural birth.
    xxx
  • Options
    I felt exactly the same, when it was time for my check up the day before section I was dreading them telling me she had turned as I had got my mind so set on the idea of a section, fortunatley she was still breech so my section went ahead the next day, I think its very unlikely that your baby will turn now, like I told myself at the time if she was going to turn she would have done it by now- baby must be cosy were it is! I'm pregnant now and am definatley going to push for another section, it was so calm an relaxed, you have nothing to worry about hun, I'm sure all will go smoothly, just take it easy after xxx