Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

am i mad to want another? please reply

hiya i am 19 years old and have 2 daughters. My oldest is 2 and my youngest is 7 months. I had an emergency c section with my youngest daughter and i have recovered finally from c section scar. I am at college now studying health and social care but all i can think about is wanting another baby. I don't want my kids age to be too far apart. so does anyone think i am crazy to start trying for another baby or should i wait a little bit? please help me decide

p.s, my other half isn't sure whether he wants another one just yet as he is just about getting used to our youngest daughter

please reply with your thoughts on this

Replies

• Options
    hiya, im 22 and have a 18month old dd and a 6month old dd and we are ttc nu3 already! we dont want big age gaps either. i had an emergancy cs with my 1st and an elective cs with my 2nd so will be having anohe elective image xxxx

ps..your not mad!lol
  • Options
    Hi

I dont think your mad, I wanted another one the day after I had my son by emegency c sect. He is now 19 months and I have a month to go before this pink bump arrives.

I dont think we'll have anymore after this one, but its more because of financial reasons and the fact we are going to have to bulid an extension as it is.

The only thing that you should maybe think about is whether you can complete the course your on If you "caught" today?

Rach 34+2
  • Options
    Yep your mad lol

but then so am i, im ttc no 4 and the oldest are only just 2 lol

like Rach said tho you might want to check with your course, the fact you have started you may as well finish as it will stand you in good stead for the future.

Only thing i would say is make sure you have oh on your side as when you have 3 you def need their help

good luck

xxDBxx
  • Options
    i dont think it matters how old you are, or how many kids you have, as long as you love them and look after them!

good luck with them all if you do decide - and dont let anyones comments put you off if it is what you want!!
  • Options
    Well if your mad then I need sectioning!
    I would suggest talking it through with your hubby and make sure you make a decision your both happy with. But I agree with ollier really, as long as you love them and look after then, age and numbers dont matter. I'm 21 and have a 5 year old, a 7 month old and am 22+3 weeks with number 3!
    xxx
  • Options
    thanks for all your replies, its really helped. i will think about ttc another one but gotta wait for my injection to ware off then im gonna have another one even tho my oh doesnt want another one but im sure he'll come round, i'vw quit college now so i've got more time to think, thanks everyone