Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else planning a HB November/December???

Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping to have my 2nd daughter at home, I'm due 2nd Dec but I think she is going to come along early (don't know why!?)

I tested positive for B-Strep during a routine check up last year so my HB plans depend on the swab test I'll have done at 28weeks, I have my fingers crossed for a clear test and being granted the opportunity to have her at home.

Just wondering if there are any HB buddies out there for around the same time???

Love
Marie
17+6
xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi im hoping for a home birth...im around 16weks .

me1975 x
  • Options
    I'm due on December 18th, and planning a homebirth. I had my little boy at home 3 years ago, and it was such a fantastic experience. The midwives assure me that they provide the same cover over Christmas as they do for the rest of the year, but I'm hoping it wont arrive on Christmas day!

xx
  • Options
    Does January count?! I am due on 2nd Jan so I could be Jan or December!! I am really looking forward to having my homebirth! I hate hospitals so home would be best!! xx
  • Options
    I'm due November 24th and planning a homebirth, for my fourth baby, i had my second and third babies at home and loved it even though the midwife was too late both times whoops. i've ordered my pool already. Good Luck
    Jo xx